• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Go Chop Your Dollar

Splash Log

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

I don suffer no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all, no
Na im make I join this business
419 no be thief, its just a game
Everybody dey play am
if anybody fall mugu, ha! my brother I go chop am

Chorus
National Airport na me get am
National Stadium na me build am
President na my sister brother
You be the mugu, I be the master
Oyinbo I go chop your dollar, I go take your money dissapear
419 is just a game, you are the loser I am the winner
The refinery na me get am,
The contract, na you I go give am
But you go pay me small money make I bring am
you be the mugu, I be the masterâ???¦ na me be the master ooo!!!!

When Oyinbo play wayo, them go say na new style
When country man do im own, them go de shout bring am, kill am, die!
Oyinbo people greedy, I say them greedy
I don see them tire thats why when them fall enter my trap o!
I dey show them fire

From Bill Smith to Okoro Thu, 17 Apr
Okoro,
Do you also have the upcoming holiday to celebrate the death of Our Lord Jesus Christ. I thought it was mainly jewish in West Africa? Are you christian? Will you be able to send me a photo of your family. I am very interested to see how much a distinguished man I am dealing with.
Maybe if you have your children hold up a sign sending me, 'Mr. Bill Smith greetings' I would be greatly pleased, and know you are now my brother in this transaction (DEAL).
Will I need to come to West Africa in order to conclude this deal (TRANSACTION)? I know that travelling there can be dangerous, can you guarantee my safety whilst I am there enjoying the delights of local culture. I am especially interested in knowing about the local wildlife. Especially the big cats, lions, tigers and big pussys in general, will I be able to see this.
As a token of our friendship, I would like to send you a small gift, I
know this is tradition in many african countries when starting out on a new journey of commerce. Do you have any suggestions for anything I could supply from the UK which may be difficult to locate in Africa. Maybe, some Ambre Solaire or Piz Buin. These are very rare in Africa I believe.
If so, let me know. I would of course look for a souvenir of Africa. Maybe a Bearded Clam, or possibly a Chocolate Starfish. I know both are easily obtainable in most African countries but entering these in UK is not so easy.
I will speak with you soon, please let me know the DHL details where I can send your gift, and let me know if I should look into transporting myself to Africa.
warmest and kindest regards,
your brotha,
BILL SMITH.
I have attached a recent photo of me, and one of my wife in our national costume of Scotland. I look forward to the photos of your family.
sadaam-103x103.jpg
tranny-274x163.jpg
So, I have to send him Ambre Solaire and Piz Buin. Wouldn’t have thought he’d need sun tan lotion.

From Mike Hunt to Albert Fred (Dec. 12)
Dear Mr. Bukakke,
Thank you for the photo. I'm glad you finally figured out the final step in the 2002 Nigerian 419 Scammer Scholarship Fund Contest. Albert, I haven't been exactly honest with you. This whole thing has been a setup. Let me explain it to your retarded ass and hopefully you will grasp the concept. Lets see, where should I begin:
The N419SSFC has been operating out of Barlow, Oregon since 1997. Going into our 6th year, we are honored to say that we have been detrimental in providing the funding to a lazy/stupid Nigerian Scammer each and every year. We recognize that you Scamming Nigerians, work so hard to steal money from innocent people who work hard for their money. Bravo! Since 97, my organization has annually selected 10 Nigerian Scammers and put them through a rigorous emailing campaign to test their writing skills, grasp of the English language, tenacity, ability to send photos, and basically how low they would sink to steel money from people. You my friend, fell short of first place (Lily Precious) by only 3 points. Although you sunk lower than African Elephant Shit when you tried to get your friend Bo Jangles to steal young dying Timmy's last wish money which gave you high praise from the judges, you fucked up the picture sending. Oh well fuck face, there is always next year. You must be very disappointed Albet. Lily, for her first place efforts, will receive the first place prize: $5000 US Dollars, a bowl of condoms (God knows you Africans need them), and a cute Ebola Monkey. Don't worry Albert, your efforts were not in vain. You will be going home with a customized picture of Eric Estrada (Chips, Mexican Soap Operas), attached with this email. Here are the final results of this years contest. I'd like to thank every Nigerian Piece of Shit Scammer for participating. Especially you Albert. May you die of a venereal disease or get eaten by a lion. What ever you fuckers usually die from.
This Year's Winner
1. Lily Precious
2. Albert Fred
3. Maryam Abacha
Abbas Bundu
Ismaila Kewa
Bizima Karaha
Jerry Kabila
Albert Okilo
Mudy Edger
Aminu Babayoko
Past Winners
Aminu Babayoko 2001
Dr. Ahmed Usman 2000
Jonas Kofi 1999
David Kabila 1998
Shaka Weinstein 1997
Past Second Place Winners (your name will be added to this list in 2003)
Taka Frank 2001
David Pachanga 2000
Joseph Koromah 1999
Peace Luha 1998
Kelvin Tuwa 1997
Thanks for playing,
Ed McMahon
Picture%20028.jpg

Back