• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Science proves exotic cars turn women on.

muscle cars are hotter than money cars. please note this was said on a bb forum :thinking:

muscle cars are hotter than money cars. please note this was said on a bb forum :thinking:

so your saying the new camaro over a ferarri? can i get a list of hot cars that turn women on, and ones that don't?

How do they know that the roar doesn't spark some primal fear mechanism in women that boosts their testosterone so they could deal with a predator? I'm sure their are women who see the monetary value of the car and instantly associate that with a man who could provide for them and potential offspring as well....

How do they know that the roar doesn't spark some primal fear mechanism in women....

more like a primal response to power that triggers something on the inside of your thighs i think. :nerd: scientifically speaking of course.

more like a primal response to power that triggers something on the inside of your thighs i think. :nerd: scientifically speaking of course.

:clapping:

:thinking:

A study commissioned by a phallically named insurance company proves beyond all doubt that the unbridled roar of an Italian supercar turns women on but the soft purr of a fuel-efficient econobox doesn't stimulate anyone's MPG-spot.

David Moxon subjected 40 men and women to the sounds of a Maserati, Lamborghini and Ferrari, then measured the amount of testosterone in their saliva. He found everyone had higher levels of the stuff -- a measure of their arousal -- after hearing the revving exotics, but the amount the women had was off the charts.

The econobox, however, left everyone colder than a January day in Nome.

The study was commissioned by the ultra-exclusive British insurer Hiscox (we swear we're not making this up), which was curious to know how people respond to high-end luxury cars. "We knew owners of luxury cars felt a connection with the sound of their vehicles," says Steve Langan, managing director of the insurance company. "We have now scientifically proven the physical attraction people feel when it comes to cars."

To test the theory that high-performance cars get people hot, Moxon had 40 men and women listen to recordings of the three Italian exotics and a Volkswagen Polo. Everyone had significantly more testosterone after hearing the exotics, and all of the women were turned on by the Maserati. The guys, on the other hand, were drawn to the Lamborghini.

â?????We saw significant peaks in the amount of testosterone in the body, particularly in women," Maxon says, noting that even women who said they had no interest in cars were turned on. "Testosterone is indicative of positive arousal in the human body so we can confidently conclude from the results out today that the roar of a luxury car engine actually does cause a primeval physiological response.â???

As for the Polo? Everyone had less testosterone after listening to it. That means the acceleratus interruptus of a Prius going all-electric in traffic is automotive equivalent of skin flicks starring previous secretaries of state, despite General Motors' claim that nearly nine out of 10 women would rather talk to a guy in a hybrid than a Porsche.

Don't buy it? Check out these videos of Maserati, Lamborghini and VW Polo exhaust notes and tell us how you feel afterward. Be forewarned, though -- we are not responsible for any primeval responses they cause.

:thinking:
and all of the women were turned on by the Maserati.

Ted Nugent

Wango Tango

"Now what you gotta do, I'll tell you what you gotta do
You got to pretend your face is a Maserati
It's a Maserati
It's a Maserati
It's a gettin' hotty
It's a Maserati, Maserati, Maserati
It's a fast one too man, that thing's turbocharged
You feel like a little fuel injection honey?"

:nerd:

the power elicits a mating response, it's pretty simple :shrug:

don't ruin this for me prince.

some women prefer a hot guy in jeans n a t shirt over the business suit type. muscle is still muscle either way.

so your saying the new camaro over a ferarri? can i get a list of hot cars that turn women on, and ones that don't?

just listen to the engine then look at the body i guess. some cars sound like they're packing. :daydream: i like the 69 mustang boss.

Back