• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

no action....

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
its been 3 1/2 months since i've gotten some, its been a busy couple of months with work but still thats no excuse to not get laid. gf is history, no backup plan as in yet.......damm whoever is not getting some Im with you, i feel your pain right now.

try going on 4 years...:wait:

eermmm... so that vanity guy is just an internet myth???? :hmmm:

we spent 4 nites in montreal recently, our first actual RL meeting. he's very good at cuddling but we shared a room with my kids. maybe next time.... :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
its been 3 1/2 months since i've gotten some, its been a busy couple of months with work but still thats no excuse to not get laid. gf is history, no backup plan as in yet.......damm whoever is not getting some Im with you, i feel your pain right now.

Change teams, it's easy to get laid with homosexuals....and you coming from Miami....hah, Aye caramba!

we spent 4 nites in montreal recently, our first actual RL meeting. he's very good at cuddling but we shared a room with my kids. maybe next time.... :daydream:

wow, is that your only real life meeting so far? Long distance relationships are really hard, but they can be worth it when they work out. I would never go back and do it again, but I would have to say that tanya and my long distance relationship allowed us to get through some early parts of the relationship because of the forced communication ("forced" because what else are you going to do on a phone/computer?), and it brought us a lot closer than if we hadn't had the distance between us. It makes you realize how much better it is to have them around when you're waiting 3 or 4 months between seeing each other, and you really learn to cherish the other person.

The wait is still a total bitch, though

I remember tit and my first real life meeting. I called her at a pay phone at the airport and she answered a cell. I asked where she was, and she just said "behind you." It was so scary to turn around and see her for the first time :kissu:

the first few minutes were odd but it seemed easy after that.

waiting totally sucks. relying on yahoo to do most of your communicating sucks. you do talk a lot n learn a lot about each other.

I got serious dusty dick going on. I don't get it. This is hands down the best I have ever looked and felt. Actually, I know what the problem is, I don't socialize enough.

I got serious dusty dick going on. I don't get it. This is hands down the best I have ever looked and felt. Actually, I know what the problem is, I don't socialize enough.

Exactly, if you don't meet them you can't meat 'em. Same thing with me. I just moved and if I don't start getting out now I probably won't later.

maybe that is the problem, you are "too into yourself" and females don't like that. :shrug:

Damn! Can I ask why you think this is?

Loss of interest really. The women around here suck and I don't feel it's worth the effort to pull some tail just for the night. Plus I hate being fake to people, and I'd have to lie in order to make it seem like I really give a shit. Sure I could go out and blow smoke up some chick's ass, take her home and be done with it, but why? I'd see her everywhere I go, have to make up bullshit excuses as to why I never called her back. Pffft. Not like I desperately need pussy or anything to survive. In fact I've always kinda pitied guys that are always hunting for ass, kinda like people that smoke cigarettes. They aren't really sure why they do it, just that it feels good. Constantly putting themselves in awkward situations, getting caught up in drama, catching some crotch rot or something..

Fuck that shit. I'll patiently wait my turn over here in the corner.

Didnt you wait patiently and get a number delivered to you?

(Danielle told me about a girl giving you her number without even asking for it)

On a few occasions actually. Getting pussy isn't the problem, I can pull ass. It's pretending I actually want to take that girl home, just so I can get the booty is the problem. It's the phony social interaction I avoid, not the physical act. Actually, I probably would have banged Danielle when she was tugging on my cock a while back, but we were in the middle of Wahoo's.

Loss of interest really. The women around here suck and I don't feel it's worth the effort to pull some tail just for the night. Plus I hate being fake to people, and I'd have to lie in order to make it seem like I really give a shit. Sure I could go out and blow smoke up some chick's ass, take her home and be done with it, but why? I'd see her everywhere I go, have to make up bullshit excuses as to why I never called her back. Pffft. Not like I desperately need pussy or anything to survive. In fact I've always kinda pitied guys that are always hunting for ass, kinda like people that smoke cigarettes. They aren't really sure why they do it, just that it feels good. Constantly putting themselves in awkward situations, getting caught up in drama, catching some crotch rot or something..

Fuck that shit. I'll patiently wait my turn over here in the corner.

ouch.... I truly dont see how because your not bad looking. need more info.

sort of what repo says only i got sick of sleeping with guys that don't have the stuff to make me want it to last and sexual gratification wasn't worth giving pieces of myself away to people that just don't really matter. vanity n i have been together almost 4 yrs but have only met once in RL. not that i didn't want to....

You single folk need to secure at least a couple booty calls. When I was single I had at least 2 girls who weren't looking for a relationship but wanted someone to release tensions with. One was a bartender at a strip club who liked would come to the bar I hung out at sometimes we talked a lot with each other and one day we got on a conversation about relationships and we both agreed they sucked but that having a friend to have sex with when you wanted it would be great so we did. The other gal was a paralegal who I met one night at a club and had a one night stand with, but she got my number and we ended up having several more one night stands.

Back