• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice from Experience

slickg3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I've recently started looking back into the supplement world, and man have things changed. There are so many options, and I don't know what works and what doesn't. What forums are reliable, and what one's aren't? I decided to start back at Ironman. Right now I am 24 years old, 185 lbs., 16% body fat, and have been working out for 2 years. I recently have began my endeavor to drop my bodyfat to reveal some solid definition. I have tightened my diet up, and have added cardio to the end of my workouts for about 15-20 minutes. I would like to get around 10% and add some lean mass with it. I am taking protein, creatine, and a multi now, but want something that can help.

What's the deal with N.O. products, are people seeing benefit from them?
What can I take to help me reach my goal of 10% bodyfat at between 170 lbs and 175?

In the past I've taken 4ad and Epistane. Both I really liked, but curious as to what else is out there.....Thanks for all advice

Eat less.

Epistane is new.......not old

I've lost significant body fat(~12%, went from 24% to 12%) in the last 3 months with the help of the following supplements- Green tea(2 gm/day)& Caffeine(800 mg/day) in addition to a sensible diet/exercise regimen.

Come spring, when I really want to get shredded & get to my goal of 8% BF I'll probably do something like VPX meltdown, Lipo 6X or Lean Xtreme. I've never tried any of these supps, but there is a wealth of info on all of them on this forum. Do your research and see which suits you the best.

Also, look into HIIT as opposed to steady state cardio if you are not already doing it.

Hope that helps. Good luck....

Back