• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Humatrope pricing ?

ttokkyo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can get 15 IU'S of Humatrope for 195.00 is that a good deal, how many IU's do I need for a cycle

It would be my first time to HGH and I am 5'11 . 185 lbs

Forget it...15 iu's is not nearly enough for a cycle. That would last you for about 4-7 days. Not only that, but GH does not do much on its own. It works well only in combo with steroids.

unless you are filthy rich id say forget it, for gh to have a decent effect you ned to do a lot (at least 8 iu per day) for at least a couple of months, and as gp said you wold have to stack it with roids.

Originally posted by British Bulldog
unless you are filthy rich id say forget it, for gh to have a decent effect you ned to do a lot (at least 8 iu per day) for at least a couple of months, and as gp said you wold have to stack it with roids.

True, I was going on the low end as some guys can get a decent effect from about 4IUs per day when stacked with roids...but as you said, 8IUs is more common a dose.

You would not need 8UIs of trope for decent gains. Serono maybe, but not trope. But to answer your question, that is a decent price for Lilly. Expensive stuff, but that is still a decent price.

Back