IronMagLabs

Reset-A.D. Anyone?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Reset-A.D. Anyone?

OK so i have been doing some research about PWO supps and all, and the one thing i keep hearing is how people get too used to the caffeine and arganine after a month or so.. I am a heavy coffee drinker, and caffeine does little to nothing to me (donesnt wake me up, sometimes helps me focus at work) I just need to know if anyone has any experience with Reset, and how they dosed it, since it comes 60 to a bottle, i need to know how much i need to clean my receptors..

anyone?

THANKS
    all your peptide needs: http://www.labpe.com

for a 10% discount use Code IMCgrant

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Rats need to get hammered too...

Quote Originally Posted by Cgrant View Post
    OK so i have been doing some research about PWO supps and all, and the one thing i keep hearing is how people get too used to the caffeine and arganine after a month or so.. I am a heavy coffee drinker, and caffeine does little to nothing to me (donesnt wake me up, sometimes helps me focus at work) I just need to know if anyone has any experience with Reset, and how they dosed it, since it comes 60 to a bottle, i need to know how much i need to clean my receptors..

anyone?

THANKS
    It really depends on the person and how much caffeine you actually take. Hopefully some people will chime in because there are some great reviews on it if you search, but you may have to search on some other sites. If you have any more questions, please ask. And just for reference, I would suggest sticking to the recommended dosing protocol with Reset AD, and going from there depending on how you feel you are coming along.
    PAL Rep
    My thoughts, views, and suggestions are purely that of my own and do not represent Palo Alto Labs.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

THANKS MAN, sorry i jsut got back to you on this one, i just ordered it the other day, i saw some rave reviews on other boards and stuff, but those all looked like sponsored ad's in a way.. anybody around here try it?! if not i guess ill TOFTT.. party time, i just hope it can "re stim my stim" lol, then i can jump up to meltdown or hyperdrive.. choices choices

Personally, I dont really take stims, so I cant comment on that. What I can tell you is that when I was taking it regularly, I did noticeably have an increase in having a positive mood. This is alot for me, especially when many people consider me a year round grinch

Hope it works well for you!
    PAL Rep
    My thoughts, views, and suggestions are purely that of my own and do not represent Palo Alto Labs.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

ok so it helped my mood a bit.. i have about 2 2 weeks left.. and idk about caffeine tolerance, maybe its winter, maybe my cut is becoming more severe and my caloric deficit is kicking my ass, maybe i really dont sleep enough?.. it has helped a bit, caffeine does last a little longer, but i have not had the chance to try any Pre WO NO supps lately to see what happens.. overall i would say it was a good investment, and maybe i would do it again, if i ever do a hard stim like hyperdrive, meltdown or stim x (now SX) but for now i think im ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Cgrant View Post
    ok so it helped my mood a bit.. i have about 2 2 weeks left.. and idk about caffeine tolerance, maybe its winter, maybe my cut is becoming more severe and my caloric deficit is kicking my ass, maybe i really dont sleep enough?.. it has helped a bit, caffeine does last a little longer, but i have not had the chance to try any Pre WO NO supps lately to see what happens.. overall i would say it was a good investment, and maybe i would do it again, if i ever do a hard stim like hyperdrive, meltdown or stim x (now SX) but for now i think im ok...
    Thanks for the honest review. I always appreciate nonsponsored honest feedback!
    PAL Rep

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by egodog48 View Post
    Thanks for the honest review. I always appreciate nonsponsored honest feedback!
    No problem man, I'm always happy to help out the community and spread the word on any supplement I take, good bad or ugly.. I'm thinking about an ECA stack, or something along those lines to keep energy up and help my cut, I would definitely make another run at Reset AD after that!