• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Am Proof That God Exists!

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Oxdown Gazette » Bill Oâ??????Reilly: I am proof G-d Exists

Bill Oâ??????Reilly: I am proof God Exists
By: Ari Thursday October 2, 2008 7:09 am

No, I am not kidding. In his new book, A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity (No, Iâ??????m not kidding about that title either.)

Bill writes:

Next time you meet an atheist, tell him or her that you know a bold, fresh guy, a barbarian who was raised in a working-class home and retains the lessons he learned there.

Then mention to that atheist that this guy is now watched and listened to, on a daily basis, by millions of people all over the world and, to boot, sells millions of books.

Then, while the non-believer is digesting all that, ask him or her if they still don't believe there's a God!
Yes, Bill you are proof god exists. I think you should seek help.
------------​

Narcissistic personality disorder:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. They believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

its stupid shit like this that makes conservatives look so bad

His ratings are coming from conservatives watching his program. That makes conservatives look far worse than Bill's psychosis does.

His ratings are coming from conservatives watching his program. That makes conservatives look far worse than Bill's psychosis does.

we curse at the screen as much as you do KelJu.

What the fuck...

we curse at the screen as much as you do KelJu.

agreed. I watch him occasionally, but he does piss me off all the time. His arrogance really gets to me.

I agree with him on a lot, but I hate the "know it all" attitude.

its stupid shit like this that makes conservatives look so bad
Conservativeness makes conservatives look the way they do...if it's bad then thats the way they look....

Conservativeness makes conservatives look the way they do...if it's bad then thats the way they look....

thats shit. you can be saying the right things the wrong way and turn people against your position even if they are inclined to agree with you.

agreed. I watch him occasionally, but he does piss me off all the time. His arrogance really gets to me.

I agree with him on a lot, but I hate the "know it all" attitude.

You see bio-chem, this proves my point. Conservatives actually watch that crackpot and agree with him.

Bill has been busted on lie after lie after lie after lie. How the fuck do you people keep listening to his shit after being busted continuously for spouting off bullshit.

I could post up at least 20 heavy duty total bullshit lies of his that there is actual government documentation showing that he lied.

IML Gear Cream!
You see bio-chem, this proves my point. Conservatives actually watch that crackpot and agree with him.

Bill has been busted on lie after lie after lie after lie. How the fuck do you people keep listening to his shit after being busted continuously for spouting off bullshit.

I could post up at least 20 heavy duty total bullshit lies of his that there is actual government documentation showing that he lied.

don't give me that you people stuff. I dont listen to his show and i dont purchase his books. i dont support the guy in any way. Just because he and I vote similarly on a few topics doesn't mean i'm like that guy. Im sure the KKK is considered conservative as well, doesn't make me a member, or a person who agrees with them. the guy is scum. he is a liar and a hypocrite. I wish we had other conservatives with much more public face time than him.

don't give me that you people stuff. I dont listen to his show and i dont purchase his books. i dont support the guy in any way. Just because he and I vote similarly on a few topics doesn't mean i'm like that guy. Im sure the KKK is considered conservative as well, doesn't make me a member, or a person who agrees with them. the guy is scum. he is a liar and a hypocrite. I wish we had other conservatives with much more public face time than him.
You'll always have the endearing qualities of the great in his own mind Rush Limbaugh....

You'll always have the endearing qualities of the great in his own mind Rush Limbaugh....

see that is the problem. the loud mouth hypocrites are the ones holding up the 'conservative' flag. no wonder we are looked down on. michael reagan. thats a guy i can listen to. but he doesnt get the publicity of these other two clowns

Maybe we just got off on the wrong foot? How can one differ with logic like this!:D

Yeah, sure why not? It isn't like he is a fat fuck lying hypocritical piece of partisan garbage or anything?

You have a lot of anger, don't you...

We disagree on politics.. why you take it so personally is beyond me.

IML Gear Cream!
You have a lot of anger, don't you...

We disagree on politics.. why you take it so personally is beyond me.

That wasn't an attack on you. That was an attack on Rush. People Like Rush affects the world I live in. They change my environment, and I can't stand the changes they help create. Seriously dude, they are a threat to my way of life.

The conservative ideals are a threat to my way of life. Outside of your political beliefs, I have nothing against you. I would love to have a beer with you and shoot the shit, lifting, women, and dick jokes. But, like I said, your political beliefs are a threat to me and my happiness.

But, like I said, your political beliefs are a threat to me and my happiness.

really, how so? How have the conservative ideals impacted you?

really, how so? How have the conservative ideals impacted you?

I just went into typing about 3 pages of bullshit when I hit some key by mistake and it closed out. Fuck it, it was probably for the best.

I am not going to debate this, so instead I just leave with these words. I love you guys as humans and fellow people. I hope the best for you in your lives. I hope that you never seek to take away other people's ability to make their own choices.

I made a choice tonight, that if conservatives had their way, I would not have been able to make. It was a good decision, and by making it, i am a better human being.

I say a lot of things that in the moment I believe, but when I step back from it I realize that it is all superficial and based from ignorance, or at the very least a lack of self control.

However, my decisions are mine, and they are all I have. I am wrong to try and make you agree with me, because that is a violation of the rule that I hold so dear. It is a huge contradiction. I am angry that you would try and legislate rules that would stop me from doing things that I know in my heart is not wrong. To ingest a natural substance from the earth that allows me to see the world from a fresh untainted eyes is not wrong.

But, I see that I must allow you to make your rules, and your own decisions. The truth of it all is that it doesn't really affect me, because I am going to do what i want to do anyway. Legality is beneath me, and I know that I live by no man's rules but my own.

To get upset really is ridiculous. I went into a tangent anyway, but maybe I won't backspace this all, because it is truthful, and deserves being said.

Tomorrow, I will not have the luxury of seeing the world though my third eye. I will be partly blinded by the bullshit that I have created in my mind to allow my survival. It is you job as my friends to keep me grounded. Call me own my bullshit. You know I will do the same for you.

I just went into typing about 3 pages of bullshit when I hit some key by mistake and it closed out. Fuck it, it was probably for the best.

I am not going to debate this, so instead I just leave with these words. I love you guys as humans and fellow people. I hope the best for you in your lives. I hope that you never seek to take away other people's ability to make their own choices.

I made a choice tonight, that if conservatives had their way, I would not have been able to make. It was a good decision, and by making it, i am a better human being.

I say a lot of things that in the moment I believe, but when I step back from it I realize that it is all superficial and based from ignorance, or at the very least a lack of self control.

However, my decisions are mine, and they are all I have. I am wrong to try and make you agree with me, because that is a violation of the rule that I hold so dear. It is a huge contradiction. I am angry that you would try and legislate rules that would stop me from doing things that I know in my heart is not wrong. To ingest a natural substance from the earth that allows me to see the world from a fresh untainted eyes is not wrong.

But, I see that I must allow you to make your rules, and your own decisions. The truth of it all is that it doesn't really affect me, because I am going to do what i want to do anyway. Legality is beneath me, and I know that I live by no man's rules but my own.

To get upset really is ridiculous. I went into a tangent anyway, but maybe I won't backspace this all, because it is truthful, and deserves being said.

Tomorrow, I will not have the luxury of seeing the world though my third eye. I will be partly blinded by the bullshit that I have created in my mind to allow my survival. It is you job as my friends to keep me grounded. Call me own my bullshit. You know I will do the same for you.

Kelju you are a good man and I wouldn't change a thing about you. If we ever got to hang out I would buy you a beer and/or a bowl of your favorite weed.

The legality of certain substances is hardly a conservative/liberal view in government. I don't think you could find 10 people on either side of the fence that would vote to legalize it.

God does not exist. There is no proof and we have a bunch of morons writing a bible that consists nothing but bullshit.

God does not exist. There is no proof and we have a bunch of morons writing a bible that consists nothing but bullshit.

pretty strong words there cheif. if a bunch of morons could do it, prove it. how about you write a chapter of scripture just to show the world how easy it is? i mean you're obviously much more intelligent than a bunch of morons. aren't you?

pretty strong words there cheif. if a bunch of morons could do it, prove it. how about you write a chapter of scripture just to show the world how easy it is? i mean you're obviously much more intelligent than a bunch of morons. aren't you?

Someone is getting pretty defensive. Were you brainwashed at Sunday school?

Someone is getting pretty defensive. Were you brainwashed at Sunday school?

so I guess that is a no?

I was going for offensive same as you were. your post added nothing to the conversation and you were being a dick for no reason. or maybe you had one? what was it? in third grade were you turned down by a girl for a date because you don't believe in Jesus? grow up.

The legality of certain substances is hardly a conservative/liberal view in government. I don't think you could find 10 people on either side of the fence that would vote to legalize it.

It is a conservative issue. Just look at the progressive states and how they choose to handle pot laws.

Back