• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

planning next cycle

snoops

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did my first cycle this summer and loved it. I went from 165 to just under 185. From the start I was planning on running 350-400mgs test for 10 weeks but stopped after 8 when I was happy with my gains. Its been three months and I want to start planning my next cycle. It will not be until early summer, but it takes me a while to get my gear and I want to get everything in line. Anyways, does anyone have any suggestions for my second cycle? Im not looking to put on as much weight as before, probably closer to ten pounds this time would be perfect. Also, a shorter cycle would be preferable (around 8 weeks) because of my success with my previous cycle.

stats:

age 21 turning 22
weight 180
height 5'9"
years training 7

Im basicly looking for a weaker cycle that I wont put on twenty pounds. Id like to do a low amount of test stacked with something but Im not sure what would be recommended for a second cycle.

Looks like you made some good gains last cycle. If I were you I'd try bumping up the test to 500mg a week for your next cycle. You are still young, it's also a good option of maybe continuing to train without gear and trying to make some gains that way for another year or two if you want, but my advise would be 500mg if you are going to go ahead with another cycle.

Back