• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

20th HS reunion...

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I guess mine is going on tonite...

Anyone go to theirs?

I keep getting TXTs, but of course, I dint even know it was going on.
:shrug:

I actually ditched the 1st portion of my 10th, tonight.

I went to 5 HS so I don't have any attachment to a HS...nothing worth traveling to at least.

I don't think they know if I'm even still alive. Then again I'm the only one out of all of them that actually left that down and never looked back.....

I never want to go to my reunion. I've been out for 8 years and I can only think of three or four people I'd like to see again, but they are all out of the state (heck, I think most are out of the country).

I never attended my 10th, cause I couldn't wait to get out of H.S. I can't see myself going back. I wont be attending my 20th for the same reasons.:wits:

I missed my 20th due to my mobilization for Hurricane Katrina. I'll probably make my 25th.

I'm pretty fortunate. I have several friends from High School (actually we've known each other since grade school) that I stay in contact with. Reunion or not, we usually get together at least once or twice a year. Sometimes more.

Reunions are always funny. You'll always have that "select few" that seem to have done nothing with thier lives. Then, you'll have the ones tha turned out completely unlike you thought they would. All-in-all I had a good time at my 10th. Sorry I missed the 20th. Hopefully I'll still be alive to see my 30th! :)

I came to the same realization myself last night. I didn't like those people when I was in HS, what makes me think I want to hang out with them now. My best friends from HS aren't even going so there is no point in me suffering for a few hours if they aren't.

I came to the same realization myself last night. I didn't like those people when I was in HS, what makes me think I want to hang out with them now. My best friends from HS aren't even going so there is no point in me suffering for a few hours if they aren't.

:clapping:

At my 10th two chicks I fantasized about were fat and wanted to talk to me. I went home early. I skipped the 20th because of fear of erectile dysfunction had they tried to talk to me again 10 more years later and more ugly.

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't want to go to mine and didn't but went to my wife's a few month's ago and it was basically the same crowds hanging out with the same crowds. It's usually pointless because you usually keep in touch with the people you really care to keep in touch with.

Maaaaan. Looks like I missed out on a good time..

My friend Desiree said that all the nerdy chicks got hot and successful and were willing to put out. :(

Maaaaan. Looks like I missed out on a good time..

My friend Desiree said that all the nerdy chicks got hot and successful and were willing to put out. :(

Hmm. I've heard this before, any proof to this rumor?:hmmm:

Back