CleverShopping


Panic! Why won't my dick work?

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    1550989

    Panic! Why won't my dick work?

    Hey guys.

    I experienced a bit of a problem last Fridat night about 3.30am.

    I went training after work as usual and had a hard session on shoulders and traps.

    I got home, tired after a long week of training (first solid week of training in two months), had some dinner and then crashed around 1.30am

    I then got a call from a girl I know, asking me to come over as she was feeling horny.

    Naturally, being a gent, I obliged and was out of my bed and calling a cab in no time.

    Now, knowing I was gonna need to stay awake for the next few hours, I necked a couple of Nitor pills (fat burner tabs, but awesome for 'firing' you up and keeping you awake) and headed off.

    When I got there, we started getting on with the obvious, except my dick wouldn't go hard for love nor money! The evening involved a lot of 'motivation' time etc but in the end resulted in us going to sleep.

    Not good!

    Luckily, it came back to life in the morning, so went for it then - giving it a bit more effort than usual to make up for the previous nights cock up (or lack of it). However, it still wasn't back to its usual rock best.

    Now, this is worrying me a little. For a start, I'm only 26. This has never happened before - not even on drink. And I'm not on any PH/AAS.

    So, I want to know what you guys think about my hypotheses behind it.

    1: I had had a hard (no pun intended) week training intensely every night that week - my first return-to-full-time training for two months - so was too run down (although this has never been a problem before)

    2: I had overused the Nitor (guarana, kola nut, green tea, glucomannan, 7-Keto-DHEA). I had two during the day like usual, then two again at 3am to give me an extra boost. Could this have been an overdose or one of those 'too much results in the opposite desired affect' situation?

    3: Although I am experiencing no pain or inability to train, could I have possible pulled or strained something that would physically inhibit my ability to get one up.

    4: It was a mixture of the above as well as a newly-induced psychological complex that makes me panic, therefore making it worse.

    Since Friday, it hasn't been 100% and it - and even I - seem a bit disinterested. Usually, it comes alive at the sight of a hot chick, but now, it seems not to care less. I feel a bit tired etc but nothing unusual for a Monday morning. And it worked perfectly last week when I was with an Aussie bird and midweek with an old girlfriend. So it's literally gone down hill since Thursday. I've been on creatine for the last two months which always made it rock solid, too.

    I was supposed to start an Hdrol cycle today as well, but I'm gonna avoid everything till I find out what's up (or what's not) with this.

    Really dunno what's happened, any suggestions guys?

    Cheers.

  2. #2
    Whatever it takes
    2truSoldier's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    52
    Rep Points
    10

    Check your blood pressure. Do you have a family history of bp problems? Other than that it happens you should be fine.
    Don't mess with US

  3. #3
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    I have the same problem sometimes when I take stims. I actually used to get pretty bad shrinkage when I took ephedrine and it was even difficult to piss at times.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,757
    Rep Points
    819724026

    Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
    I have the same problem sometimes when I take stims. I actually used to get pretty bad shrinkage when I took ephedrine and it was even difficult to piss at times.
    OK....now I have this image burned into my head of your penis.......I can't even describe this.

  5. #5
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee View Post
    OK....now I have this image burned into my head of your penis.......I can't even describe this.
    Sounds like photoshop inspiration to me. lol

  6. #6
    The Evil Director is IN
    ELITE MEMBER
    tallcall's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,875
    Rep Points
    3356080

    Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
    Sounds like photoshop inspiration to me. lol
    Min0........To the Photoshop!!

    Attached Images Attached Images

    2009 First Place Florida State Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Champions - Elite Fighting Academy

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Colchester, uk
    Posts
    111
    Rep Points
    72599

    Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    Hey guys.

    I experienced a bit of a problem last Fridat night about 3.30am.

    I went training after work as usual and had a hard session on shoulders and traps.

    I got home, tired after a long week of training (first solid week of training in two months), had some dinner and then crashed around 1.30am

    I then got a call from a girl I know, asking me to come over as she was feeling horny.

    Naturally, being a gent, I obliged and was out of my bed and calling a cab in no time.

    Now, knowing I was gonna need to stay awake for the next few hours, I necked a couple of Nitor pills (fat burner tabs, but awesome for 'firing' you up and keeping you awake) and headed off.

    When I got there, we started getting on with the obvious, except my dick wouldn't go hard for love nor money! The evening involved a lot of 'motivation' time etc but in the end resulted in us going to sleep.

    Not good!

    Luckily, it came back to life in the morning, so went for it then - giving it a bit more effort than usual to make up for the previous nights cock up (or lack of it). However, it still wasn't back to its usual rock best.

    Now, this is worrying me a little. For a start, I'm only 26. This has never happened before - not even on drink. And I'm not on any PH/AAS.

    So, I want to know what you guys think about my hypotheses behind it.

    1: I had had a hard (no pun intended) week training intensely every night that week - my first return-to-full-time training for two months - so was too run down (although this has never been a problem before)

    2: I had overused the Nitor (guarana, kola nut, green tea, glucomannan, 7-Keto-DHEA). I had two during the day like usual, then two again at 3am to give me an extra boost. Could this have been an overdose or one of those 'too much results in the opposite desired affect' situation?

    3: Although I am experiencing no pain or inability to train, could I have possible pulled or strained something that would physically inhibit my ability to get one up.

    4: It was a mixture of the above as well as a newly-induced psychological complex that makes me panic, therefore making it worse.

    Since Friday, it hasn't been 100% and it - and even I - seem a bit disinterested. Usually, it comes alive at the sight of a hot chick, but now, it seems not to care less. I feel a bit tired etc but nothing unusual for a Monday morning. And it worked perfectly last week when I was with an Aussie bird and midweek with an old girlfriend. So it's literally gone down hill since Thursday. I've been on creatine for the last two months which always made it rock solid, too.

    I was supposed to start an Hdrol cycle today as well, but I'm gonna avoid everything till I find out what's up (or what's not) with this.

    Really dunno what's happened, any suggestions guys?

    Cheers.
    Check my last post in the zma erections thread, may be useful

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nashville Tn
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    10

    don't over think it

Similar Threads

  1. Panic Attacks
    By FUZO in forum General Health & Awareness
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 09:21 AM
  2. Panic Switch
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 04:33 PM
  3. Panic sets in for Obama, Democrats
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 09:29 AM
  4. Cash: Patience over panic
    By min0 lee in forum Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 06:09 PM
  5. Panic Attacks?
    By rjr5353 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2004, 02:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->