• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

? About Cattel Implant conversion.

scottgetbig

Little White Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have converted both fina ( to get Tren ) and synovex-h (to get test prop) with great sucess. While researching these products I ran accross an implant called Ralgro. From what I gathered it is GH for cattel. Dose anyone know if it possible to convert for human use. Please pm me and let me know. I would be very greatfull for any help in this area.

ralgro

I have converted both fina ( to get Tren ) and synovex-h (to get test prop) with great sucess. While researching these products I ran accross an implant called Ralgro. From what I gathered it is GH for cattel. Dose anyone know if it possible to convert for human use. Please pm me and let me know. I would be very greatfull for any help in this area.
not to sure but i got a new source for this and fina!! hell with long waits and internet buying,, the local S & S FEED LIVESTOCK store will have it refridged and there in two days plus no shipping,,, ANYBODY can do this just look the part {put on your farm clothes] done it several times b educated and have your rap together but not a big deal

Back