• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Time for change!

Phineas

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey everybody,

Joining this forum is a big step for me. I've been a long-distance runner for almost 6 years (after beginning jogging to lose my then-excess weight). I became very trim, healthy, and decently muscular, as I began working out once I lost my weight. I was actually quite a bit thicker in those early days, but the more I got into running the leaner I got. I never got super skinny, though; I always kept a good build. Then, in the last 2 years I went overboard and lost a lot of muscle and messed my body up in several ways (e.g. size, energy levels, digestion, libido). I finally came to terms with my addiction on Sept 7 several hours after my last race.

I'm now on a path to not only rebuild the muscle I lose but surpass it by a long shot. I'm not trying to become a body builder, but I want to have some nice size and strength. I spent a lot of time researching weight training and nutrition now, and have already completely changed all of my routines. In the last month I've already made significant strength gains. I'm just waiting for my body to start to change. I know I will be successful, though. One thing about me is when I really want to do something I give everything I have to achieve me goal.

I look forward to learning from all of you and keeping you all informed on my progress!

never say never

hi, i just joined this site also. so far i have had no comments, but i really want to get back into the shape that i was when i was in the military and to go even one better when i was boxing. anyway i had a workout partner and i was able to gain 15lbs of muscle (solid) with in about 3 to 4 months of steady lifting (heavy weight mixed in with light weight) and also of course proper diet and hydration. the best thing that i can tell you is to experiment with different types of reps, forms, and weight. i believe that if you shock the muscle it will grow with leaps and bounds. i started out with about 15inch arms and i am now at around 17inch solid. chest was around 44 inches and now i am at 48 to 49 solid. the only part that i hate to work is legs so in that dept i rely on basketball, football (flag) and also just in general run ning of the stairs. well that is all i can offer, but i am sure that some others on this site can offer a lot more advice. good look and never give up. :)

Back