• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MDrol/HDrol & Tamox Q's

Mapoleon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently,

Weight/Height: 145, 5'6.
Been training since 16, just started heavy lifting over the past 4 months.
No cycle experiece besides creatine/NO stack with protein ect.
My goal is to reach 155/160 pds.

Some friends have preferred M Drol and I have seen huge gains from them, however after reading of the potential side effects, i'm debating either taking H Drol or even just sticking with the creatine stack and seeing how far it can take me. I know that if i decide to take any of the Drol products, Cycle support, Multi V, Tamox is needed.

Just looking for suggestions so I don't regret going a wrong route with bad side effects if I can get gains elsewhere.

Also can you get the PCT product in a different form other than injection? :thumb:

you should def wait on the prohormones for now.

1)you just started "lifting heavy" four months ago. believe it or not, at this point you can add just as much mass with a good diet/exercise program as you could with a PH. keep using the creatine/protein
2)no offense, but it doesn't look like you have done enough research on those products to use them responsibly/safely...tamox is oral, not injectable!

have you made any progress in the last 4 months?
save the PH/PS for when you hit a legitimate plateau...naturally. you'll have plenty of time to use these supps later.
good luck

Yeah my gains have been off the chart since I started of course. Going from not being able to do 1 dip on the first day to doing almost unlimited now, things like that. I can't bench over my weight yet however, I can only manage maybe 1 rep max for body weight and that is even tough when i'm on NO.

Appreciate the suggestion man, my friends have been training hardcore for years and are personal trainers. With that said they are probably nearing their plateau.

I've been off my creatine and NO for about 3 weeks now, thinking it's about time to start up again. Do you have any other suggestions as far as products I could order that might help besides anabolics at this point?

Also I just thought tamox was inject because of the picture, sorry! :)

Stick with the bascis for now at 145lbs you have a lot of natural growth left. Look into our new product called ESSENTIALS contains all the basic supp need to build a good foundation.

http://www.essentialstack.com

My friend is coming off a cycle of M-drol, and has Tamox on hand. However, this is his first cycle and he's wondering how much he should take and how long. Also, The bottle he got sent says the product is not for humans. Is this a mistake or normal or the wrong product?

You can make great gains with the right diet and exercise program and NO Prohormones. It's better that you wait and not damage yourself.

Well the question i'm asking is for my friend which is about to end the cycle, I am not doing any pro-hormones right now.

My friend is coming off a cycle of M-drol, and has Tamox on hand. However, this is his first cycle and he's wondering how much he should take and how long. Also, The bottle he got sent says the product is not for humans. Is this a mistake or normal or the wrong product?

That is what it is suppose to say. Your friend really needs to do some research before messing with steriods. But it should be run for m-drol. Tell him to get online and start researching post cycle therapy.:thumb:

20/20/20/20

Back