IronMagLabs

RPN HAVOC Help

Thread: RPN HAVOC Help

Rep Points

RPN HAVOC Help

well I have been doing my reserch and Im ready to run a cycle. I didnt find much more info than the last time i posted so im just going to go with what I have learned from this site and the other i read. Im sure this is the correct way to run this stuff.

Pre load cycle support for one week
    week 1-10mg
    week 2-20mg
    week 3-30mg
    week 4-30mg
    PCT - Novadex XT - 4caps a night for 4 weeks
    after pct- T-Bomb-2 for 2-4 weeks
    Serm on hand incase of any problems
    They say to take taurine,potasium,cal-mag etc. for excessive muscle pumps and or cramps.
    I plan to stay on SIZE ON through out and after the cycle because it contains all of the above. But im going to stp plasma jet during the cycle.

Rep Points

Thumbs up

bump the Havoc up to 20mg after the 1st day. It's a waste to run a full week at 10mg IMO. You don't have to stop the Plasma Jet for cycle if you don't want to. How much do you weigh? Havocs sweet spot is around 40mg so I would run 20/30/40/40. Everything else looks good. I would sor safety sake run the Nolva (Tamoxifen) 20/20/10/10. That's just me. Cheers, angel77

Rep Points

160LBs
    So size on and plasma jet wont cause any problems with the havoc as i understand.

Rep Points

As for pct, one guy sais novadex xt is all you need then the nxt guy sais you need nolva and a hand full of other goodies. Im just going to get the nolva and keep it in case any thing goes wrong..
    Can i take rhodiola rosea while on the havoc, I have used it every day for over 5 months and dont want to stop. also what about taking picamilon or phenibut to combat any anger or rage issues?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by asspappy View Post
    As for pct, one guy sais novadex xt is all you need then the nxt guy sais you need nolva and a hand full of other goodies. Im just going to get the nolva and keep it in case any thing goes wrong..
    Can i take rhodiola rosea while on the havoc, I have used it every day for over 5 months and dont want to stop. also what about taking picamilon or phenibut to combat any anger or rage issues?

Novedex XT is not enough for this cycle Nolva 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.