Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Need help getting back into shape

Rep Points

Need help getting back into shape

Hello,
    My screen name is felonyfetcher and I would like to ask for help in getting back into shape. I am 39 years old and weigh around 275lbs. I would like to get between 225-200lbs. I would like information on setting up a workout schedule, how to use a log book, meal planning, exercises, how to fight the evening JUNK FOOD CRAVINGS, etc. I am tired of making excuses for not working out or eating properly. I do have a pretty active life between work, I'm a police officer, Boy Scouts and sports with my son, Girl Scouts and sports with my daughter, and other family activities. I have come to the realaization that I might have to wake up 2hrs early and hit the gym at the police academy before work. If I can't, then I have no excuse not to go out for a quick walk at night for at least 30mins.
    Any help would be greatly appreciative!!!!

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by felonyfetcher View Post
    Hello,
    My screen name is felonyfetcher and I would like to ask for help in getting back into shape. I am 39 years old and weigh around 275lbs. I would like to get between 225-200lbs. I would like information on setting up a workout schedule, how to use a log book, meal planning, exercises, how to fight the evening JUNK FOOD CRAVINGS, etc. I am tired of making excuses for not working out or eating properly. I do have a pretty active life between work, I'm a police officer, Boy Scouts and sports with my son, Girl Scouts and sports with my daughter, and other family activities. I have come to the realaization that I might have to wake up 2hrs early and hit the gym at the police academy before work. If I can't, then I have no excuse not to go out for a quick walk at night for at least 30mins.
    Any help would be greatly appreciative!!!!
    felonyfetcher welcome to IM!

we are glad you joined us, be sure to check out IronMagLabs Supplements

View our top selling bodybuilding & fat loss books

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20