• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I can't believe it's not butter!

h-townbadass

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So for preparing meals at home - what kind of cooking oils should and should not be used? I cook at home a lot, and like to sautee my chicken, fish, veggies, etc.

It's pretty obvious that lard would not be the best choice...I've been using I can't believe it's not butter and olive oil - are these acceptable? I can't really think of anything else to use...pam or some other non stick cooking spray? Vegetable oil? there are a few choices out there - what's the best and second best options?

I like to use I Can't Believe it's Not Butter on my toast in the morning, because sometimes when I eat breakfast, I like to be incredulous.

"How was breakfast?"...
.." Unbelievable."

shhhhh!
Deep Frying

Ah - some people might tar and feather you if they heard blasphemy like that! I try to avoid those two words at all costs...of course...late night drinking makes a man do crazy things sometimes...

Back