Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Help With side effect of Tren Acetate

Little White Boy

Rep Points

Help With side effect of Tren Acetate

Im starting my third week of 100mg of tren eod with test ethanate 600 mg split in to two injections per week. Strength gains are insane. The problem I'm having is with insomnia. I get up every morning at 7am. The last week I'm lucky if I'm asleep by 4 in the morning. I've tryed all the over the counter sleep aids no luck. I've read that this is a side of tren. I need to sleep!! I would be very thankfull for any help.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You will have to come off the tren.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Dookie

Rep Points

Yep, it comes with the territory brother. At least you're running a short esther.

Little White Boy

Rep Points

Bummer I love the effects. But you have to sleep. Thanks for the help guys. I will discontinue use.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Just drop the dosage. That should help some and you won't have to totally come off.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

With the insomia is the Tren E as bad as the Tren A?
    "The only way to build an keep muscle no matter what you do is consistency." "Have a good meal plan, an take supplements at the right time, an change your exercise program every 4 to 6 weeks."

Little White Boy

Rep Points

From the recearch I have done Its the tren that causes the insomnia not the esther of the product. The ethanate is a much longer lasting esther than the acetate.

Little White Boy

Rep Points

dg806 how much should I drop it. By 1/2 or maby 1/4?

the true playboy

Rep Points

drop to 75mg EOD
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke8395

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

Little White Boy

Rep Points

Thanks bro Will give 75mg eod a try for a week and see if my sleep gets better

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yeah drop it to 75 and if it is still too much drop to 50eod.
    100mg is a big dose. You can grow off of 50 and 75 easy!