• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help With side effect of Tren Acetate

scottgetbig

Little White Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im starting my third week of 100mg of tren eod with test ethanate 600 mg split in to two injections per week. Strength gains are insane. The problem I'm having is with insomnia. I get up every morning at 7am. The last week I'm lucky if I'm asleep by 4 in the morning. I've tryed all the over the counter sleep aids no luck. I've read that this is a side of tren. I need to sleep!! I would be very thankfull for any help.:confused:

You will have to come off the tren.

Yep, it comes with the territory brother. At least you're running a short esther.

Bummer I love the effects. But you have to sleep. Thanks for the help guys. I will discontinue use.

Just drop the dosage. That should help some and you won't have to totally come off.

With the insomia is the Tren E as bad as the Tren A?

From the recearch I have done Its the tren that causes the insomnia not the esther of the product. The ethanate is a much longer lasting esther than the acetate.

dg806 how much should I drop it. By 1/2 or maby 1/4?

drop to 75mg EOD

Thanks bro Will give 75mg eod a try for a week and see if my sleep gets better

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah drop it to 75 and if it is still too much drop to 50eod.
100mg is a big dose. You can grow off of 50 and 75 easy!

Back