Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Denied sex, Manitowoc man urinates on roommate's dog

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Denied sex, Manitowoc man urinates on roommate's dog

Denied sex, Manitowoc man urinates on roommate's dog | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette

MANITOWOC — A dog received an unwelcome soak early today when a south-side man took revenge on his roommate by allegedly urinating on her pet, according to Manitowoc Police Department reports.

Torey L. Devaux, 36, was arrested and charged with domestic violence-related disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property. The incident took place at 1:30 a.m. in the 1100 block of South 11th Street.

According to police:

An argument between an intoxicated Devaux and his female roommate began after Devaux allegedly pursued sexual contact with the woman and she refused. Devaux was intoxicated and upset, the woman told police, so he went to the basement and urinated on her dog and on the floor.

A verbal argument continued and the woman’s sister stood up in defense, at which point Devaux allegedly grabbed the sister and pushed her into a wall. He then left the home and allegedly punched an exterior window, causing it to shatter.

Officers located Devaux on foot near South 10th and Columbus streets and took him into custody.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

What a fucking tool.

Just use chloroform like everybody else.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gazhole View Post
    What a fucking tool.

Just use chloroform like everybody else.
    got any good instructions?
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i wonder if that's why you always see clips of dogs peeing on people on afv... "fifi won't fuck me so here's to pee on you" somehow it's not funny when the human does it. too bad the dog didn't bite it off.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Rep Points

I would have rubbed one out then wiped my throbbing meatloaf on her curtains. But that's just me though. I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover (of rubbing one out).

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    got any good instructions?
    Sneak into the centre of the herd before making your move, more likely to catch one that way.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Always growing.....

Rep Points

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    i wonder if that's why you always see clips of dogs peeing on people on afv... "fifi won't fuck me so here's to pee on you" somehow it's not funny when the human does it. too bad the dog didn't bite it off.
    When my 2 younger boy dogs were pups they were prone to peeing on the walls so a few times when I caught them I would tell them no and then trickle my own pee over theirs they figured out quick that this was my territory, now they only use the kennel tray with newspaper if I'm not home or go outside.....sometimes you just gotta let them know who the pack leader is....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    When my 2 younger boy dogs were pups they were prone to peeing on the walls so a few times when I caught them I would tell them no and then trickle my own pee over theirs they figured out quick that this was my territory, now they only use the kennel tray with newspaper if I'm not home or go outside.....sometimes you just gotta let them know who the pack leader is....
    Now I've heard everything.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

did you ever see Never Cry Wolf? the guy drinks a ton of tea then marks his territory like the wolves do.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    did you ever see Never Cry Wolf? the guy drinks a ton of tea then marks his territory like the wolves do.
    I got the theory from a wolf documentary where the researcher pissed all around his campsite....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

lifts weights
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I got the theory from a wolf documentary where the researcher pissed all around his campsite....
    They do it in Hatchet too
    This is my journal. Click it and such

"
    tried and true theory on one's self is probably the only non-biased proof that something works for someone." - juggernaut

http://www.ronpaul.com/

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

maybe the same guy.