IronMagLabs

Epistane / Liver Support Supplement

Rep Points

Epistane / Liver Support Supplement

Hello, I am about to go on cycle with Epistane. I wanted to know if I should take Epistane with a liver support supplement at the same time? Hope this isn't a stupid question.

Thanks

Copper39

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yes. You need cycle support for liver, blood pressure and prostate. It is methylated and liver toxic.

Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
    I'm using it now with Epi. It is a great product.
    Welcome to IM.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

I appreciate the quick response and thank you.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Epistane sure has become popular, what are your thoughts on it dg??

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Copper39 View Post
    Hello, I am about to go on cycle with Epistane. I wanted to know if I should take Epistane with a liver support supplement at the same time? Hope this isn't a stupid question.

Thanks

Copper39
    It has been said that taking a liver product while on cycle may actually somewhat hinder ph/ps results, however, I would not recommend avoiding liver protectants as we all know what is more important. I would much rather sacrifice a pound or two knowing that I will be healthier in the end of a cycle.
    PAL Rep
    My thoughts, views, and suggestions are purely that of my own and do not represent Palo Alto Labs.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by egodog48 View Post
    It has been said that taking a liver product while on cycle may actually somewhat hinder ph/ps results, however, I would not recommend avoiding liver protectants as we all know what is more important. I would much rather sacrifice a pound or two knowing that I will be healthier in the end of a cycle.
    It has also been said it doesn't make a difference. We may never know.... There are always so many arguments!!! Either way, your liver is very important be nice to it!!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Agreed it's always a good idea to run a liver support supp with epistane.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    Epistane sure has become popular, what are your thoughts on it dg??
    Too early for me to give an opinion since I have only been on it for a week. But I have felt a little stronger and more energy. Bump it to 30mg tomorrow and 40 next week. That will tell.............but there are great reviews on it. KJ even made one here.
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sb...stane-log.html

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I agree Cycle Support is the way to go not only for the liver support but for blood pressure contol which can be a problem with these designers steriods.

Rep Points

u think stacking epistane n bold wud be a good idea? i was thinking of 6-8 weeks of bold n 4 weeks of epistane. 2-4 weeks to bold alone first n then 4 weeks of bold n epistane together. along with cycle suport.
    what abt pct? i was thinking of a serm. nolva at 20 mg for 4 weeks? do u think i should also use clomid for the first 2 weeks? if yes, at what dosage? or nolva alone will get the job done? will there be a need for a test booster along with the serm? for instance, testabolan or post cycle support?

thanks.

Anabolic Innovations/HCFs

Rep Points

Make sure you preload the Cycle Support 7-10 days prior to the cycle.
    Anabolic Innovations/ HCF's Representative

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    Make sure you preload the Cycle Support 7-10 days prior to the cycle.
    prior to the cycle or 7-10 days prior to using epistane since epistane is the methylated one?

Anabolic Innovations/HCFs

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gymfreak2 View Post
    prior to the cycle or 7-10 days prior to using epistane since epistane is the methylated one?
    7-10 days before you start the Epistane.
    Anabolic Innovations/ HCF's Representative

Rep Points

Ive heard good things about epistane. Im thinking about doing the pulse cycle with cycle support and a minor PCT.

Ive read alot about it on other forums with great feedback. Cycle support is a "must" as poster above said. Also if you do a pulse cycle like Im thinking of doing PCT isnt necessarily needed although it would be smart to do a light PCT cycle then none at all.