• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Epistane / Liver Support Supplement

Copper39

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I am about to go on cycle with Epistane. I wanted to know if I should take Epistane with a liver support supplement at the same time? Hope this isn't a stupid question.

Thanks

Copper39

Yes. You need cycle support for liver, blood pressure and prostate. It is methylated and liver toxic.

Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
I'm using it now with Epi. It is a great product.
Welcome to IM.

Hello, I am about to go on cycle with Epistane. I wanted to know if I should take Epistane with a liver support supplement at the same time? Hope this isn't a stupid question.

Thanks

Copper39

It has been said that taking a liver product while on cycle may actually somewhat hinder ph/ps results, however, I would not recommend avoiding liver protectants as we all know what is more important. I would much rather sacrifice a pound or two knowing that I will be healthier in the end of a cycle.

It has been said that taking a liver product while on cycle may actually somewhat hinder ph/ps results, however, I would not recommend avoiding liver protectants as we all know what is more important. I would much rather sacrifice a pound or two knowing that I will be healthier in the end of a cycle.

It has also been said it doesn't make a difference. We may never know.... There are always so many arguments!!! Either way, your liver is very important be nice to it!!!

Agreed it's always a good idea to run a liver support supp with epistane.

I agree Cycle Support is the way to go not only for the liver support but for blood pressure contol which can be a problem with these designers steriods.:thumb:

u think stacking epistane n bold wud be a good idea? i was thinking of 6-8 weeks of bold n 4 weeks of epistane. 2-4 weeks to bold alone first n then 4 weeks of bold n epistane together. along with cycle suport.
what abt pct? i was thinking of a serm. nolva at 20 mg for 4 weeks? do u think i should also use clomid for the first 2 weeks? if yes, at what dosage? or nolva alone will get the job done? will there be a need for a test booster along with the serm? for instance, testabolan or post cycle support?

thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
Make sure you preload the Cycle Support 7-10 days prior to the cycle.

prior to the cycle or 7-10 days prior to using epistane since epistane is the methylated one?

7-10 days before you start the Epistane.

Ive heard good things about epistane. Im thinking about doing the pulse cycle with cycle support and a minor PCT.

Ive read alot about it on other forums with great feedback. Cycle support is a "must" as poster above said. Also if you do a pulse cycle like Im thinking of doing PCT isnt necessarily needed although it would be smart to do a light PCT cycle then none at all.

Back