• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

drug test

does oxydrol show up on army drug test??
im new at this so any advice will be helpful

I think it will be best answered by someone in the military, however, unless they are highly suspicious of you using something, I doubt they will be testing for anabolics.

Also, I'm not real sure on their policy, but if its legal, I think you would have to get some kind of due process to prove what you were taking was legal and made you pop positive. But like I said, and think this would depend on their policy.

thanks ive read alot of other forums that said its to expensive to test for just that like you said unless suspecious
do you know how well it works

I think it will be best answered by someone in the military, however, unless they are highly suspicious of you using something, I doubt they will be testing for anabolics.

Also, I'm not real sure on their policy, but if its legal, I think you would have to get some kind of due process to prove what you were taking was legal and made you pop positive. But like I said, and think this would depend on their policy.

true thanks for the advice
anyone knows where i can get oxydrol and wont get ripped off

no but jus curious what are your stats age/weight/bodyfat and how long you been workin out

true thanks for the advice
anyone knows where i can get oxydrol and wont get ripped off

Now that we can not answer as it is against board rules. If it was oxydrol pro by IDS we could tell you but not with Oxydrol.:thumb:

Back