• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A Doctor, a Mutation and a Potential Cure for AIDS

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A Doctor, a Mutation and a Potential Cure for AIDS - WSJ.com

The startling case of an AIDS patient who underwent a bone marrow transplant to treat leukemia is stirring new hope that gene-therapy strategies on the far edges of AIDS research might someday cure the disease.

The patient, a 42-year-old American living in Berlin, is still recovering from his leukemia therapy, but he appears to have won his battle with AIDS. Doctors have not been able to detect the virus in his blood for more than 600 days, despite his having ceased all conventional AIDS medication. Normally when a patient stops taking AIDS drugs, the virus stampedes through the body within weeks, or days.........more

NA-AT825_CURE_NS_20081106180821.gif

damn hope that actualy freaking pans out. aids is like the new black plague

I have little hope there is a cure for AIDS or HIV in the near future. There is way more money to be made treating it. Similar to cancer the drugs are crazy expensive. To cure it would be no good for drug companies. I hope eventually there is a cure or some thing other then safe sex to prevent it, but I think money plays a HUGE part in why cures take so long to surface. I think we are more likely to see a cure for herpes before AIDS/HIV. :thinking:

Back