• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pre-season picks

Freeman

Bearded Attacker
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay everyone. It's that time. Football season is almost here, and yes, I am stoked to watch this year's installment of "Hard Knocks" on HBO - featuring the Dallas Cowboys. Anyways, who are y'all's preseason picks to go all the way this year? I figure you can't count out the Rams (although I do dislike them). NFC I'm going out there and picking my fave. team - the 49ers. Now, I'm not just picking them b/c they're my fave. but because I do feel that they have a ligit chance and making it this year. Hmm, and AFC...tough call, but I'm going for the dolphins. hell, probably wrong, but the AFC sucks to pick because no one is ever consistenly good!:thumb:

I am going to say that the Raiders or Broncos are going to be good teams but overall I have to say the Rams will take it. who knows the 49ers didnt make any major changes from last year and there QB is really developing into a real 49er QB. If Terrel Owens gets his stuff together they could make a run.

Where the did the Ravens go that was a perfect example of a Bowl or bust team. Now the are busted.

My money is on Chicago... they looked pretty good last season and with Chandler and Miller as QB's and a solid LB core, I think it's gonna be smooth sailing except for Green Bay.

Ravens. Such a shame. I liked their personel. Too bad they couldn't keep it together. Yeah, I wanted to say the raiders, but being from Florida, I hate to bet against the Fins. I know as soon as I do, they'll go all the way, and make me look foolish! :)

I pick the Rams to win it all. Not just because I am a fan, but because I think they are the strongest team and they lost almost no one this off-season. With any luck, they'd be going for the 4th championship in row this year.

I pick Miami in the AFC. Why the hell not?

I'm going with my home team, Carolina Panthers baby. From 1 game won last year to the super ball this year. :thumb:

after what Spurrier did last saturday night against the 49ers i wouldn't second guessing that a lot of teams are gonna run the score up on this dumb ass mother f*cker!

GO GIANTS - who hasn't seen Shockey run over just about half of the Texans defense on Monday night! this kid is gonna be awesome, probably even better that Bavaro!

Back