• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1 week vacation to Europe

maxpro2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Where would you go? Trying to keep expenses to a minimum.

Frankfurt, Germany......Jesus don't even think about other palces...

If you do go ill give you a few pointers..

I would recommend eastern-European countries if you are looking to keep expenses down, I spent a lot of time on that side when I went. I found Prague to be the favorite of those cities, cheap and an awesome city, it has nightlife and a lot of stuff to see. Very cheap.

Krakow and Budapest were also fun. None of these countries were on the Euro when I went and I got by on a very tight budget.

Its fun you have a nice excuse to wake up and drink beer because its .75 cents for a .5Liter vs $3 for 8oz of soda or bottled water.

In Krakow me and a friend had an amazing 4 course Italian meal and 2 of their best bottles of wine, 2.5 hour meal, for about $30 a piece.

I would recommend eastern-European countries if you are looking to keep expenses down, I spent a lot of time on that side when I went. I found Prague to be the favorite of those cities, cheap and an awesome city, it has nightlife and a lot of stuff to see. Very cheap.

Krakow and Budapest were also fun. None of these countries were on the Euro when I went and I got by on a very tight budget.

Its fun you have a nice excuse to wake up and drink beer because its .75 cents for a .5Liter vs $3 for 8oz of soda or bottled water.

In Krakow me and a friend had an amazing 4 course Italian meal and 2 of their best bottles of wine, 2.5 hour meal, for about $30 a piece.

splash is right...stay out of the Euro zone (currency that is)...Pague is great place to start! Easter Europe is a great value destination...If you're going in mid winter, the greek islands aren't too expensive either (santorini is my fave)

Where would you go? Trying to keep expenses to a minimum.

Where you go, is your decision. With all of the variety in Europe, only you can decided. Do some research and dabbling.

As for expenses at a minimum - it's all in Euros.

Just a thought: if you only have a week and want to keep expenses at a minimum, you could try a Latin American destination.

It depends on what you like to see & do, of course.

Where you go, is your decision. With all of the variety in Europe, only you can decided. Do some research and dabbling.

Just a thought: if you only have a week and want to keep expenses at a minimum, you could try a Latin American destination.

All of Europe is not in Euros, and is no way even comparable when it comes to cost.

what time of year? what do you want to do, sight see - relax - winter sports?

IML Gear Cream!
All of Europe is not in Euros, and is no way even comparable when it comes to cost.

True it's not all in Euros but I assume it'll be expensive.

Eastern Europe and Croatia are cheaper, of course.

I travelled through Europe for several months 15 years ago by train and learned a lot from it.

I would never consider going back because of the cost.

Go someplace sight see all day and then hop on a train and sleep to your next destination, you can save on hotel stays by doing it that way, of course a place like Paris you might want to stay a couple days....

Thanks for the input everyone.

A Latin American destination might be amazing as well. Basically I just need to go somewhere awesome for a week, get away, whether it is hot, cold, Europe, South America, etc.

How long does it take to get a passport these days?

Thanks for the input everyone.

A Latin American destination might be amazing as well. Basically I just need to go somewhere awesome for a week, get away, whether it is hot, cold, Europe, South America, etc.

How long does it take to get a passport these days?

You should give yourself about a month t to get a passport, although for an expensive premium you can expedite the process and get it in as little as two weeks. Just go to the post office(important: with passport photos from almost any photography store) and fill out the forms, I cant remember what you need to bring with you.

If you are traveling for a week then flights will be a major expense, proportionately, and I would look at cheap flight websites and see where the really good deals are. If you are flexible they will often list "hot deals" or what not with a month or two advance and great rates.

Back