IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Mushrooms

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mushrooms

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Mushrooms

Have you ever done them?
    Do you like them?
    etc.
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

Rep Points

yes , done them many, many times between 1990 and 1998.
    Yes I liked them alot, way better than LSD because they don't make you feel like shit the next day.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

no way i heard about this. i'm not falling for this trick.

actually yes i did them a few times and liked them except the first time i did way too many.

now i make kitty nip ones

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have done them about 4 times. The first 3 were great but the last one sucked. Probably because I got in a fight with my gf before I did them. I also was with people I really didn't know that well. I doubt I would do them ever again.

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by soxmuscle View Post
    Have you ever done them?
    Do you like them?
    etc.
    Yeah, I like mushrooms.

I put them in beef dishes, noodle dishes, and I sautee them. I always have them on a pizza. They're good and healthy.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I've done them more times than I can count. Top notch IMO. Don't make the mistake of making a good tasting super concentrated tea though. I've done LSD numerous times as well, and the only bad trip I had was on shrooms by simply drinking waaaaay too much tea.

If you've never "tripped" before, make sure you've got everything secured (wallet, keys, cell-phone) and you're with people you like and trust. Having a gameplan helps a lot too, otherwise you can get sidetracked and get yourself in trouble. And like Doublebase said, if you're with people you really don't know, or with people that like to cause drama, things can go south quickly.

All in all, shrooms are fun as hell.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

yes
    yes

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

oh yes.. and i watched this movie

what a trip..

P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

Native Chicagoan

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by soxmuscle View Post
    Have you ever done them?
    Do you like them?
    etc.
    Nope, never done them. You ever had a "Mushroom Stamp?"

.::.:: Legend ::.::.
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nope, never done them. You ever had a "Mushroom Stamp?"
    HAHA *thinks of the other thread*

Never did mushrooms, but they are pretty tasty with soup or on pizza.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have tripped on shrooms at least 100 times. I love them. I had a batch, maybe about 200 caps about a month ago and I tripped everyday for over a week. I am a little burned out now, so it will be a few months before I eat any more.
    Fucking Determined!

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No way never touch such things... it's evil, one should never play games with their mind nor their perception of reality....it's the temptation of satan and in your weakened state he can devour your soul and regurgitate it into your body making you one of his deadbeat minions....once he's captured your essence he will constantly send his watchers to spy on you, you'll see them crawling from patterns in tile on the bathroom floor while your alone taking a shit or you'll see them creep out of wood grain in the bench at a bus stop or they will descend upon you as you lay on your couch in the afternoon staring up at the ceiling......you must stay away from these things or your life will be completely ruined forever, nothing you experience will ever be the same where once before you used to see a random cloud bunny now you'll see a whole circus of animals in the sky...it's horrible fate for anyone to have to live out their days like that...
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I have tripped on shrooms at least 100 times. I love them. I had a batch, maybe about 200 caps about a month ago and I tripped everyday for over a week. I am a little burned out now, so it will be a few months before I eat any more.
    How is that possible? If you take a reasonable dose, you don't feel shit the next day.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You really are a hippie. Do you do other drugs.....ecstasy, coke? You seem to be a partier.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

a little mushrooms and you will have a nicely enhanced happy time but do a lot you will see amazing visual effects. and it's true don't be around negative people when you do it.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade View Post
    How is that possible? If you take a reasonable dose, you don't feel shit the next day.
    Lol, a reasonable dose? There is no such thing. First of all, the power of the tip is dependent on your mental state, not the concentration of psilocybin in your body. A good example of this is my last 10 trips were all different. So about a month ago, my friend Stacy gave me a jar of shooms in honey, about 200 caps.

The first night I ate about 15 caps as soon as I got off work. I started tripping within 15 minutes. It was very calming and serene. I had no visuals, but I had tons of introspection. I took off all my cloths and walked around the yard butt-ass naked except for my bed comforter draped around me. The lasted for about 4 hours. As I was coming off them I ate some sleeping pills and went to bed.

The next day was Sunday, and I went to play disc golf with a friend. We intended to trip and play disc golf all day. Well we both ate about 10 a piece and started playing. We finished 15 holes before they even hit us, which was about an hour and a half. When they finally hit us the trip was more visual, but less mental. We stopped playing and just looked at tress and shit. I hugged a tree for the first time that day. It felt really good. I told the tree that I loved it and I'm sorry for all the paper I use and waste.

The next day was Monday, I didn't have work, so I hate about 30 shrooms throughout the day. 3 days of tripping and they were starting to not affect me much, or so I thought at the time. I watched a lot of Pink Floyd concerts.

Tuesday after work I was in a pissed off shit mood. I hate about 12 shrooms hoping to mello out but I should have known better. The visuals kicked in at about 10 minutes. I couldn't see straight and I couldn't walk very well. I couldn't even figure out how to turn my computer on. I got really angry and aggressive. Luckily I was by my self. I was growling like a wild animal. I had never made those noises before in my life. I started to feel like a caged wild animal. At one point I was convinced that through the power of the shrooms I was able to switch souls with a wild lion in a cage at the zoo or some shit. It reminded me of that movie changing states, and I am absolutely convinced that whoever wrote that movie had the same thing that happened to me happen to him during a trip. The trip had me curled up into a ball in the yard naked at one point. It was very uncomfortable physically, but I had so much adrenaline pumping through my body that it was extremely pleasureful at the same time. I took some video of myself on my handycam right when the shooms starting hitting me that night so I got to watch the transformation the next day. I laughed my ass off.

The next few days of tripping was kind of blah. After the super trip the night before, anything less just didn't compare.

So class, in a nut shell, the amount of shrooms you eat is inconsequential. Your mental state and your drug maturity is what defines your trip. I ate close to if not less shooms on the days I tripped the hardest.
    Fucking Determined!

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase View Post
    You really are a hippie. Do you do other drugs.....ecstasy, coke? You seem to be a partier.

Heroin, crack, and mescaline are the only drugs I haven't tried.

Now the only drugs I do are shooms and caffeine. I am getting older and my body just can't take it anymore. Any drug worth its salt is going to abuse your body. I use to be able to go though a $1000 worth of drugs in a weekend and by Wednesday I would feel fine. But now, I feel like shit for at least a week.

Plus I have done some pretty stupid shit that should have cost me my life, but I'm still here, and alive to tell about it.
    Fucking Determined!

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Go out to the wilderness...

Start a campfire...

Make tea...

Mix the shrooms with a nice spicy herbal blend...

Enjoy Mother Nature!

(pizza w/shrooms in an apartment is a waste)

(although tasty)

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So class, in a nut shell, the amount of shrooms you eat is inconsequential. Your mental state and your drug maturity is what defines your trip. I ate close to if not less shooms on the days I tripped the hardest.
    Hm, odd. For me the amount and the strength of the psilos is at least as important as my mental state. Then again, my mental state is ridiculously stable. I think this is true for most of the population.

You're a lucky basterd to be able to have shrooms on subsequent days.

What do you think of x? I'm thinking of trying it once, but I'm afraid I'll like it too much and I don't want to risk any long term damage. I'm talking of 100% MDMA of course, no amphetamine impurity shit.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hm, odd. For me the amount and the strength of the psilos is at least as important as my mental state. Then again, my mental state is ridiculously stable. I think this is true for most of the population.

You're a lucky basterd to be able to have shrooms on subsequent days.

What do you think of x? I'm thinking of trying it once, but I'm afraid I'll like it too much and I don't want to risk any long term damage. I'm talking of 100% MDMA of course, no amphetamine impurity shit.
    MDMA is da devil! Lol, seriously, that shit is horrible. You roll your nuts off on Saturday, and you get to experience terrible Tuesday, and then suicide Wednesday. You burn up all your serotonin, and then pay for it the next few days. I think I might have done MDMA over 100 times. Each time was worse than the time before. I wouldn't touch that shit again if you paid me.

I did my college psychology term paper on MDMA. Some of the research I did really turned me off from ecstasy. There is research showing that ecstasy burns out serotonin axons in your brain, and they don't grow back. Serotonin axons are the manufacturing facility of serotonin in your brain. After about 10 times of doing X your brain is producing less of it.

Here is a little bit of information about it:

MDMA Can Induce Long-term Serotonergic ChangesBefore discussing MDMA-induced changes and their meaning, it is necessary to define a few terms. In this chapter, drug doses and dosing patterns used in research that produce these long-term serotonergic changes will be referred to as "neurotoxic regimens." Neurotoxic regimens often consist of four to eight injections of MDMA given over the course of one to four days; however, a single injection of MDMA can also produce these changes. In this chapter, any changes noted at 7 or more days after drug administration will be considered "long-term." Many studies examining the brains of animals at longer time periods (often at 2, 4, or 8 weeks) have established that the MDMA-induced changes at 7 days are primarily long-term in nature.

The term "neurotoxicity" is more difficult to define. Though no universal definition exists, most definitions are broad enough to encompass both short-term alcohol-induced headaches and the permanent nerve cell loss caused by the drug MPTP. A more useful approach to the question of whether MDMA is neurotoxic is to describe the nature and mechanisms of the long-term changes it can cause. In this way, it is evident that some neurotoxic MDMA regimens produce both changes in the serotonergic system and acute damage to the brain by free radicals, and thereby cause a loss of nerve cell axons. This suggests that MDMA neurotoxicity is a type of drug-induced damage, even though the consequences of this damage are unknown.

MDMA does produce long-lasting changes to the serotonergic system at some doses. These long-term changes include decreases in brain concentrations of the neurotransmitter serotonin (5-HT) and its metabolite 5-hydroxyindoleacetic acid (5-HIAA). Levels of tryptophan hydroxylase (TPH), the enzyme that begins the synthesis of 5-HT within the serotonergic nerve cell are decreased. There are also decreases in the density of the serotonin reuptake transporter (SERT), the protein on the membrane of serotonergic neurons that recycles released 5-HT by pulling it back into the cell. Most studies suggest that MDMA primarily causes long-term changes in serotonergic axons that have their cell bodies in an area of the brainstem called the dorsal raphe nucleus.

Long-lasting decreases in these serotonergic markers suggest that either (a) some type of "down regulation" has occurred, meaning the nerve cell is making and maintaining less of the markers, or (b) that serotonergic axons are permanently lost. The question of whether MDMA is truly neurotoxic stems from this issue. Down regulation suggests an active adaptation to drug effects, while axonal loss suggests true damage may have occurred. Determining which actually happens can be difficult. SERT density may change in response to drugs, but this has been difficult to consistently demonstrate (Le Poul, 2000; Ramamoorthy, 1998). Similarly, 5-HT levels can be influenced by diet and other factors. Because MDMA has been shown to rapidly inactivate the enzyme TPH, decreased 5-HT levels would be expected until TPH activity returns to normal. Thus, decreased 5-HT synthesis and subsequent SERT down-regulation initially appear to be a plausible explanation for MDMA-induced serotonergic changes. By examining the structure of serotonergic axons in MDMA-exposed animals, however, it is clear that MDMA can also cause axonal loss.

Serotonergic Changes are Accompanied by Structural Changes to Axons

An important approach to understanding MDMA-induced serotonergic changes involves staining brain slices from MDMA-exposed animals. By attaching a marker to the 5-HT molecule by a process called immunocytochemistry, 5-HT is stained, allowing serotonergic axons and terminals to be seen under a microscope. This technique shows irregular swelling and fragmentation of fine serotonergic axons shortly after a neurotoxic regimen of MDMA or MDA (Kalia, 2000; O'Hearn, 1988; Scallet, 1988). Later measurements taken at 2 or 4 weeks after neurotoxic MDMA regimens also show a persistent decrease in stained axons (O'Hearn, 1988; Scallet, 1988; Slikker, 1988; Wilson, 1989). The initial swelling suggests some type of axonal damage, while the later decrease in stained axons suggests a loss of axons. However, some have argued that immunocytochemistry cannot determine whether or not measured differences in 5-HT are accompanied by changes in the axons themselves. Because of this limitation, it is necessary to confirm the apparent loss of axons using techniques that do not rely on serotonergic markers.

Transport of materials within axons is crucial for maintaining cell structure and function. Lasting reductions in axonal transport suggest a drastic impairment of axonal functioning and, more likely, loss of axons. One can assess axonal transport by measuring the movement of compounds between brain regions that serotonergic axons should connect. For example, if injected into the cortex (the outer layer of the brain) the fluorescent dye Fluoro-Gold should be transported along serotonergic axons into cell bodies in the brainstem. Axonal transport studies have been carried out after neurotoxic MDMA (Ricaurte, 2000) and parachloroamphetamine (PMA) (Fritschy, 1988; Haring, 1992) regimens. Their results suggest that a loss of axons occurs after at least some neurotoxic regimens of MDMA and related drugs.

Another method of assessing loss of nerve terminals involves measuring the vesicular monoamine transporter type II (VMAT2). This is a protein on the storage compartments, or "vesicles," inside the nerve's axon terminals. Because the amount of VMAT2 does not appear to be adjusted in response to drug exposure (Vander Borght, 1995), it is sometimes used as an indirect measure of nerve terminals in research on neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson's disease. In other words, decreased VMAT2 would suggest that nerve terminals and axons have been lost. Neurotoxic regimens of MDMA (Ricaurte, 2000) or methamphetamine (Frey, 1997) have been shown to decrease VMAT2. Therefore, at least some neurotoxic regimens of MDMA are associated with structural changes to cells.

The above data consistently indicate that MDMA can cause serotonergic axons to degenerate and that this explains at least some of the MDMA-induced decrease in serotonergic markers. Further evidence of axonal degeneration comes from studies in which recovery from MDMA neurotoxicity is associated with apparent sprouting and regrowth of axons (discussed in more detail below). Why, then, has MDMA neurotoxicity been controversial? One reason is that attempts to measure MDMA-induced cell damage itself yield ambiguous results.
    Here is a link to the most in dept study on MDMA to date. I would read this before trying it if I were you.

Erowid MDMA (Ecstasy) Vault : Does MDMA Cause Brain Damage?, by Matthew Baggott & John Mendelson
    Fucking Determined!

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Great study. I read several studies before even thinking about it, including that one.

This line gives me hope.
    In contrast to studies of illicit users, the few controlled clinical trials with MDMA in healthy volunteers have reportedly not found evidence of cognitive changes, despite cerebral blood flow alterations in one study.
    Loads of studies: most of them find no long term damage for infrequent use.

Interesting info
    The problem is that shrooms are going to be illegal in Holland from December 1st onwards. (Fucking retards.) I need an alternative. I'm also looking into growing them myself.

Monochromatic Bunny

Rep Points

No but I wish to do it. DMT and mushrooms, not all at once of course.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Great study. I read several studies before even thinking about it, including that one.

This line gives me hope.

Loads of studies: most of them find no long term damage for infrequent use.

Interesting info
    The problem is that shrooms are going to be illegal in Holland from December 1st onwards. (Fucking retards.) I need an alternative. I'm also looking into growing them myself.
    I used the PF Tek with good success. I tried it just for fun.
    I can find thousands in a cow pasture back home for free with little effort.
    Fucking Determined!

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bunch of druggies!!!
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    Bunch of druggies!!!

Haven't tried shrooms yet, but I plan on it.

At the moment I only use good ole' maryjane.

Rep Points

I've only had the opportunity to do it twice. I enjoyed it both times. You have to be in the right state of mind. The first time I did it we were hanging out in this park and my friend's brother showed up. This dude is jacked like a gorilla and kind of scary, so it freaked me out. I kept thinking that he could pull my arms off if he wanted to.

The second time I was in the woods with two of my highschool friends. It was pretty awesome. The craziest part was when I was walking along this trail and I saw what looked like an enormous skeleton rib cage, like a dinosaur, laying on its side. I walked about 20 feet into the woods up to it, and I was grabbing onto the ribs. I am not sure if that was even real, but I think it might have been a pine tree, you know how sometimes when they die all the bark falls off and it is kind of white.

I would really really like to do it again, but I haven't had the chance. Kelju, where do you live? Maybe you can hook me up.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion View Post
    Bunch of druggies!!!

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by clemson357 View Post
    I've only had the opportunity to do it twice. I enjoyed it both times. You have to be in the right state of mind. The first time I did it we were hanging out in this park and my friend's brother showed up. This dude is jacked like a gorilla and kind of scary, so it freaked me out. I kept thinking that he could pull my arms off if he wanted to.

The second time I was in the woods with two of my highschool friends. It was pretty awesome. The craziest part was when I was walking along this trail and I saw what looked like an enormous skeleton rib cage, like a dinosaur, laying on its side. I walked about 20 feet into the woods up to it, and I was grabbing onto the ribs. I am not sure if that was even real, but I think it might have been a pine tree, you know how sometimes when they die all the bark falls off and it is kind of white.

I would really really like to do it again, but I haven't had the chance. Kelju, where do you live? Maybe you can hook me up.

Alabama. Shrooms grow here 8 months out of the year. Sadly, we probably won't see anymore until spring.
    Fucking Determined!

Rep Points

Am I the only one who is Miss Straight Edge?

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Alabama. Shrooms grow here 8 months out of the year. Sadly, we probably won't see anymore until spring.
    Yeah and in Alabama they grow out of your GFs ear and then you can F*#k em'