• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

T-bar Rows!!

GOtriSports

Registered
Reaction score
my favorite lifts are the squat and deadlift, hangcleans are awesome too.

Yeah T-Bar rows are great. I can bent-over row more than my lower back can handle, so T-bar rows are great for adding some heavy weight. At my strongest I could also do about 4 plates.

My favorite exercise changes just like my favorite songs change.

Rows. Always with the rows. And Pullups. And deads.

Always with those too.

Im very much a "Pull Day" kinda guy.

I like the T-bar rows as well but sometimes I wonder if my height prevents me from getting in the right position. I keep a slight knee bend and about a 45 degree bend at the hips. Anymore and I'd fall forward on my face. Of course this is with the fixed T-bar row. Does this position sound about right to you guys?

It ends up being a fairly low pull row for me.

Also, deads and rows are my favorite.

Indeed T-Bar rows are fun, at the moment I can do 3 plates but improving slowly.

My favorite exercises are deadlifts, bent rows. I loved Squats for 2 years, I dont know why all of a sudden I dislike it.

Rows. Always with the rows. And Pullups. And deads.

Always with those too.

Im very much a "Pull Day" kinda guy.

+1

I am one of only a few people I know that go to the same gym that I go to that love pull-days. everyone always groans "uhh...another pull-day." I'm always pumped for them.

as for the T-bar rows, I love 'em too. try supine rows, they're also great.

personally i love pull days, esp. T-bars. used to like bent over rows, but not so much anymore. i dont really enjoy push day that much, not exactly sure why, i just get more pleasure from pulling exercises <<just realised what i wrote...think ill leave it that way

Asked for one of these for Christmas. I could probably make it myself but what the heck. I'll let someone buy it for me.
Body Solid T-Bar Row Platform

IML Gear Cream!
my gym doesnt have a t-bar row machine, so i do longbar rows, and use a 2 handed cable attachment to lift the bar (like this but with the attachment) :

ridgely14_9_big.jpg

i like shoulder pressing, seated db, or standing bb is my fav lift

Asked for one of these for Christmas. I could probably make it myself but what the heck. I'll let someone buy it for me.
Body Solid T-Bar Row Platform

thats bad ass! i usually use a heavy dumbell over the end, and that works fine for me. but i make sure the bar is against a wall so the db doesnt roll off

my gym doesnt have a t-bar row machine, so i do longbar rows, and use a 2 handed cable attachment to lift the bar (like this but with the attachment) :

ridgely14_9_big.jpg

i like shoulder pressing, seated db, or standing bb is my fav lift

i think were about to have a disagreement in a different thread, but ive been looking for something like this for a while as my new gym doesnt have a t-bar. cheers for the idea.

just make sure that if you use an attachment you rest it on the 'grippy' part, otherwise it will slide up/down the bar when you go to pick it up

just make sure that if you use an attachment you rest it on the 'grippy' part, otherwise it will slide up/down the bar when you go to pick it up

Or ask them to get one of those devices that I'm getting. Thats if you are friendly with the owners.

My favorite exercises would be Military Press and Pullovers.

Back