• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

simple question

raider6969

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i eat my 6th and last meal around 11 pm which is a lillte before i go to bed. i eat chicken most of the time. my question is do i need to intake fat along with the chicken since im going to sleep and wont be using any energy?

yes...the fat will slow digestion and make the protein last longer...you're going 8 hrs w/o food...you need digestion to slow so you're not catabolizing too much muscle.

i always wondered: olive oil or flax oil is good fat, right? how are you supposed to intakr it? in a glass?

Originally posted by raider6969
i always wondered: olive oil or flax oil is good fat, right? how are you supposed to intakr it? in a glass?

That is correct. W8lifter posted on LONG informative post on OIL. Perhaps she can bump it for you.

Flax oil is best. The brave can drink it straight. But most of use put it on our tuna, chicken or in our shakes or salads. Olive oil loses some of it sood qualities when cooked, so be sure never to cook with oil. Use PAM!

Darn, no olive oil? So much for my Deep Fried Turkey I was preparing! LOL! Hey Leslie! How ya doin' good lookin'?

Hi David Sweetie;) Deep Fried Turkey, HUh!? LOL

Raider: Uncooked Olive Oil is fine, flax is even better. You cna find flax at any health store (Vitamin Shoppe, GNc or a local store) or you can buy it on the internet. Flax oil should have 14g F per Tbsp.

You've never heard of people Deep Frying their Thangsgiving Turkey's, Leslie?
They say it's the best....... I say, "at what having a short life due to a massive heart attack?"

BTW, I've been invited on several occassion to eat that and of course, denied the invitation! Instead, I went and got a pizza with all the topping except anchovies! (I hope J'Bo doesn't like Pizza..... boy she'll get even more madder at me :O !)

I have to admit liking fried rice, but otherwise fried anything I do not like. Dry meat can be tough to eat, but I dont like the idea, or the feeling (on my hands and otherwise) of eating fried foods.

Originally posted by raider6969
if oil is good, why is that fried food aint good for u?

First 99% of fried foods (fries, nuggets ect) are not cooked with Olive Oil. They are cooked with a vegatable oil, which is a lighter but loaded with saturated fats. (ie. BAD FATS)

As I said before, Olive oil's structure changes when heated, so if you cook with it you will not be getting the "good fats" with it.
So stick with Pam and use flax/olive oil straight from the bottle!:D

Thx Leslie. I knew it but not like that so I did not reply to Raider! Your awesome Girlie!!!! ;)

Originally posted by davidjasondean
Darn, no olive oil? So much for my Deep Fried Turkey I was preparing! LOL! Hey Leslie! How ya doin' good lookin'?

You don't fry turkey in olive oil!!! You use peanut oil! And no it's not greasy! The heat(350) sears the skin and it is crunchy! Meat is juicier than you can imagine! I' e cooked several for the last couple years. My wife, mom and mother in-law will not bake one now! They are that good! Wait till thanksgiving and I will tell you how to cook them!!:D Hint..it involves needles~~~~~~~

Originally posted by dg806

You don't fry turkey in olive oil!!! You use peanut oil! And no it's not greasy! The heat(350) sears the skin and it is crunchy! Meat is juicier than you can imagine! I' e cooked several for the last couple years. My wife, mom and mother in-law will not bake one now! They are that good! Wait till thanksgiving and I will tell you how to cook them!!:D Hint..it involves needles~~~~~~~

You're exactly right about that DG. The juice is incredible and it isn't grease! The only way to cook a turkey IMO.

Originally posted by davidjasondean
Thx Leslie. I knew it but not like that so I did not reply to Raider! Your awesome Girlie!!!! ;)

Thanks DJD!;)

No problem Raider!:)

That is what I've heard about Frying the turkey as well. I agree but I haven't tried yet still!

But you guys have me pondering the thought now! Gettin' hungry for Turkey!

I had a fat-ass football coach back in high school that was deep frying a turkery and dropped it in the grease and it splattered all over his face and arms! He said it hurt so bad he ran and jumped into the pool. OUCH!

When he told us this story I said, "Of course you were deep frying a turkey!" man was he a fat guy (and he was the equipment coach too haha)

Back