• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

digestive enzyme

ironbull

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i was wondering if any one supplements with a dijestive enzye to help with food obsorbtion or would it not be a help since the body naturally makes them?

I do when I am doing serious bulking. There are alot out there, but I think one of the best ones I ever tried was from lion nutrition. If you are looking for just a little something extra, I believe Activia yogurt has some in it.

i was wondering if any one supplements with a dijestive enzye to help with food obsorbtion or would it not be a help since the body naturally makes them?

Digestive enzymes are incredible. Basically they have a full spectrum of enzymes for carbohydrates, protein, fats, lactose.... and hydrochloric acid.

Your body can produce these on their own but with large meals, especially ones that combine all the different food types, it's hard for the body to keep up with the enzyme production as this requires alot of the body's energy and blood. Also to note, only one type of enzyme can be excreted at a time. And usually the first one to digest is the carbohydrates because it's the easiest to break down, and while the digested carbohydrates are waiting for the rest of the food to digest, they begin to ferment in your stomach. This CAN and IN MANY CASES DOES lead to candida yeast overgrowth in your intestines and can also cause lots of other health problems.

Supplementing digestive enzymes gives a more balanced digestion, reduces bloating, and gives more complete digestion. I personally use these on a regular daily basis and have amazing results.

how much of a difference would you say d.e. made in your gains.
also i was looking into adding supps such as beta alanine, l arginine, glutamine
i know these are basic supps but i have never really consistantly used any supp but creatine and protein shakes
thanks everyone

I dont know how it helped my gais per say, but it helped me get over that all day long bloat feel I often got when scarfing down huge amounts of food.

papya

Try Papaya chewable tablets. They work great for me and very inexpensive! Less than $5.00. :thumb:

Back