• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have you ever put your balls in a vagina?

IML Gear Cream!
I dont know if that is possible. At first I thought you meant Ben Wa balls but apparently you meant actual balls. Would be easier if she was loose maybe?

LMAO!!!! I don't think that will work unless you got a real loose chick

I tried once and it didnt work, haha would like to give it another try. funny post

There is a fetish that some men dare to practice that is known as ball busting. If your into this fetish then balls themselves take on a sexually satisfying new role in the bedroom. I myself bust balls and last night my husband and I had sex using his balls and his dick. Both are very pleasurable for me. You can think I'm loose if you want that's fine. I watch American Horror Story regularly. Nothing phases me. But in my defense vaginas are stretchy like elastic. Do elastic bands stay stretched out when pulled out to their extreme limits, the answer would be no, they do not. Unless the band is broken but let me be the first to tell you my vagina isn't broken. It flexes to fit what I want but then once the balls are in it flexes back down to its small normal size and squeezes his balls trapping them inside of me. From that point I continue to flex my vagina which for someone who's into ball busting having them squeezed is very stimulating. I love my guy's entire package, balls included, and I enjoy sucking on them while giving him head. Anyway I just wanted to set the record straight on having balls inside a vagina from a first hand perspective.

I remember Ebaums back in the day had a guy shoving his bald head in a twat....

There is a fetish that some men dare to practice that is known as ball busting. If your into this fetish then balls themselves take on a sexually satisfying new role in the bedroom. I myself bust balls and last night my husband and I had sex using his balls and his dick. Both are very pleasurable for me. You can think I'm loose if you want that's fine. I watch American Horror Story regularly. Nothing phases me. But in my defense vaginas are stretchy like elastic. Do elastic bands stay stretched out when pulled out to their extreme limits, the answer would be no, they do not. Unless the band is broken but let me be the first to tell you my vagina isn't broken. It flexes to fit what I want but then once the balls are in it flexes back down to its small normal size and squeezes his balls trapping them inside of me. From that point I continue to flex my vagina which for someone who's into ball busting having them squeezed is very stimulating. I love my guy's entire package, balls included, and I enjoy sucking on them while giving him head. Anyway I just wanted to set the record straight on having balls inside a vagina from a first hand perspective.
Retlaw? Your back?!

what in the fuck is going on in here

I don't think so...sounds odd and not a ton of fun for any involved

How in the hell did I end up in this thread? Oh yeah, "have you ever put your balls in a vagina". My wife will have a nice surprise when she gets home from work tonight!

I'm sorry for those of you who think this is weird or sick.
It's just sex. Certainly more normal than boys on boys or girls on girls.

My wife and I tried this about two years ago.
After several attempts and various methods we managed it.
Personally I like it. When I pull outward since both testicles attempt to come out simultaneously it gets very interesting.
If she doesn't want you out it's nearly impossible.
My testicles are rather large so this works well to make them stay in. It's difficult to get in but worth it.
We get together like a fork in a branch , "try it with your fingers on each hand" makes for a very deep penetration and very close crotch to crotch mating.

With that done and with a good strap around my whole package to get things out front well lubricated I use my thumbs to push on the right side as it is the larger of the two.
When it is in I keep it in with the thumb and remove the strap and work on the other.
It took a while to develop the technique but it works. With the lubrication and her doing her clench everything moves in as far as it will go.
Then the fun starts.
It's very intimate, fun, and sensual.
Don't be silly about it. You suck dick, balls and eat pussy. So what's the problem here?
After about two years of doing this a couple times a month she thought up a variation on this.
As we had already tried saline infusion of my scrotum etc she said, "think we could do saline after they are in?"
Well I was a little hesitant about that as I didn't know how long it might take to get back out when she had enough.
So we tried something a little more short lived.
I have also inflated with N2O With N2O I can get to about 17 inches around. We know that is a bit much for her but we decided to test this theory as N2O is absorbed in a few minutes.
After getting everything in, I very carefully placed a #22 needle in the right place.
It was a little difficult as I had to pull back a bit from her but she clenched down and that helped. With the needle in I moved back in as far as possible and put a leather strap around me as close as possible, to slow the N2O migration to my abdomen. Actually a modified cat collar.
I then slowly opened the N2O valve and immediately felt the normal sensation of N2O entering, "I like it!"
In about a minute she said she could feel it getting a little tight in there.
I asked if she needed me to stop and she said, "I'll let you know when."
Pretty soon it was getting tighter for me too. As the natural shape of things took effect the ballooning effect caused my goods to attempt to move father inside where there is actually more room.
After she said it was enough we started attempting the normal motions.
No way! The balloon effect had me drawn in so far I could only back out about 1 inch or so. Very nice feeling of pulling out and being held tight and pulled in.
It was a really fine and weird sensation to feel as if I was trapped in my woman.
We love it and did it a few more times.
After doing this a few times she said the N2O was wearing off too soon and suggested we try it with saline.
There was a l little concern here as it takes me about 14 hours to return to normal size from saline.
Any way to make this story a little shorter we hung a full liter of normal .09% saline about 10 ft up for some pressure to get things going a little faster. A column of water is about 1/2 psi per ft height so we had about 5Psi.
I can normally hold a little over 1 liter so from the N2O sessions we knew 1 liter was more than enough.
Slowly but very slowly the saline flowed in. Soon I felt the same pressure as the N2O as she was getting full of me, "saline filled."
When she said to stop we actually had used over 800cc of the 1000cc bag.
We both were surprised.
Again I could only move a very small amount. the difference now was that not only could she squeeze and keep me in, "I couldn't get out with her trying to help."
OOPS!
We played for about four hours taking naps every once in a while but still couldn't get apart.
That was a mind blowing extreme sensation for me. Kinda like she has complete control.
Finally after about six hours and total exhaustion we drifted off to sleep.
When we woke up it had been about 10 hours. We started to play again.
In some ways that was an error.
What happened was if upon waking we could have parted because I was flaccid.
So we played about an hour and took another nap.
On waking we made an immediate attempt to separate.
With some difficulty on her part we made it.

That was over six months ago and we have done this several times.
She is on the way home and at her request I have the saline in a warm bath ready to be hung soon as she get here.
Over the year we have managed to slowly graduate from the original 800cc to the full 1000cc.
Today we have two bags hooked up to a Y connector. We are going to go for all we can take.
I'm excited! She said, "be ready, I'm ten minutes away and shaking with excitement."
The new sterile IV tubing with capped needle is ready and waiting.
When she gets here we will do normal sex for a few minutes then hang the two bags and insert the needle. We will only stop the infusion when one of us absolutely has to.

It's gonna be fun.
For those of you out there who don't have any imagination or a little kink to have fun........ I feel for you.
Life is too short to be bored with sex!
Oh yes I like giving her oral sex too. I don't much care one way or the other if she gives me oral six.
Boys/men to me are the most disgusting things on earth.
I wouldn't touch one with you.........D..........
But a clean woman can sit on my chin any time

Indeed this is possible. I had a girlfriend who gave me this treatment many years ago. While I never went as far as Stuffit and his wife, I can attest to the fact that it can be done, and it is the most pleasurable sex I've ever had! It was so overwhelming that I shouted out those three little curse words "I LOVE YOU", which is a no-no as many understand unless you really do.

Reading this I'm thrilled to find out that I was not dreaming. I thought my gal must be an alien because I couldn't believe it was possible. Of course, there is the issue of trust, because nobody wants to have his nuts busted - so if you deserve to have your nuts crushed, and she has a reason don't do it! However, if you wish to have one of the most pleasurable, powerful orgasms ever - do give this a try. It is an unbelievable treat. I'm gonna do this with my mate soon! Thanks.

Wow lol

Back