IronMagLabs Osta Rx

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


So I got the herpes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 31
  1. #1
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,414
    Rep Points
    72105965

    So I got the herpes...






    ... in the palm of my right hand.

    May the rediculing begin.

  2. #2
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614

    Tyler gets cold sores n got that on his thumb from sucking it. I'm guessing a cold sore infected a raw patch of skin? Or maybe it's shingles?

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  3. #3
    Registered User
    Mista's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,286
    Rep Points
    2478865

    Ewwww gross.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Points
    624176

    Pictures please

  5. #5
    Monochromatic Bunny
    Vieope's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    drinking coffee..
    Posts
    15,084
    Rep Points
    17103987

    Quote Originally Posted by Crono1000 View Post
    ... in the palm of my right hand.

    May the rediculing begin.
    Not herpes.

    If it was herpes, your penis would be sick too. We all know how much interaction your right hand has with your penis.

  6. #6
    The Evil Director is IN
    ELITE MEMBER
    tallcall's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,875
    Rep Points
    3356080

    Quote Originally Posted by Vieope View Post
    Not herpes.

    If it was herpes, your penis would be sick too. We all know how much interaction your right hand has with your penis.
    You watch that camera feed too?!? There's some pretty sick stuff going on there!

    Congrats on getting herpes on your hand, and your master hand at that. Just like in working out, switching grips is key to preventing this kind of fatigue.

    My best friend broke his right hand and I ripped into him about alternating grips from time to time to prevent this kind of "overuse" injury. I really love him though so he had no problem with me making that kind of joke at his expense. <-- That last line was kind of random. <-- Hey so was that one, ok I should take this as a sign that it's time for me to take my meds, have fun with your herpes.

    2009 First Place Florida State Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Champions - Elite Fighting Academy

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Points
    624176

    Did you spread from your dick to your hand?

    Where you craming in Ethiopian food and spread it from your lips to your hand?

    Did you get it from giving someone else a hand job?




    be careful around your eyes or you will end up with occular herpes!




  8. #8
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,414
    Rep Points
    72105965

    I have to say I really expected more from you guys. Where is, "That's what you get for giving tallcall that reacharound" or "Only you could be so slutty you gave yourself herpes from jacking off"

    Anyway, I don't really know its herpes, I'm going to a doctor later this week to find out. But having researched it online it looks eerily like herpes.

    In the meantime, shame on all of you. I gave you an insult platter and you all just sampled the garnish.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Points
    624176

    I would of but considering you are such an easy target I held off, considering all the other fucked up things you could have that cause open sores I decided to be nice. Hopefully it isnt anthrax.

    Anyways I love playing internet doctor, its like pretending to be Gregory House, M.D. Post some pictures and redeem this thread.

  10. #10
    primeau
    lnvanry's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    4,276
    Rep Points
    52198884

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Tyler gets cold sores n got that on his thumb from sucking it. I'm guessing a cold sore infected a raw patch of skin? Or maybe it's shingles?

    could be...I got shingles twice. Its not a pleasant experience

    Most people carry the virus to activate herpes zoster...it pops up during a weak immune system, poor diet, stress etc. Try taking Lysine and stay away from caffeine and chocolate if it is indeed zoster.

  11. #11
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614

    Quote Originally Posted by lnvanry View Post
    could be...I got shingles twice. Its not a pleasant experience

    Most people carry the virus to activate herpes zoster...it pops up during a weak immune system, poor diet, stress etc. Try taking Lysine and stay away from caffeine and chocolate if it is indeed zoster.
    i heard you can't get shingles twice? i had it once when i was cleaning mold from my basement.... the landlord hired someone to clean it after i got sick and that person got shingles too. i don't think the drs have shingles pegged yet cuz according to them the mold couldn't cause it and there was no way we could have passed the virus between us... it hurts like a motherfucker too.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  12. #12
    primeau
    lnvanry's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    4,276
    Rep Points
    52198884

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    i heard you can't get shingles twice? i had it once when i was cleaning mold from my basement.... the landlord hired someone to clean it after i got sick and that person got shingles too. i don't think the drs have shingles pegged yet cuz according to them the mold couldn't cause it and there was no way we could have passed the virus between us... it hurts like a motherfucker too.

    You can get it an unlimited amount of times, although its rare to get it more than a few times...I only had a small patch of blisters the size of a thumbnail on my neck by my collar bone. Mine didn't hurt (thankfully) they just itched like none other.

  13. #13
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    26,861
    Rep Points
    804964429

    Quote Originally Posted by Crono1000 View Post
    I have to say I really expected more from you guys. Where is, "That's what you get for giving tallcall that reacharound" or "Only you could be so slutty you gave yourself herpes from jacking off"

    In the meantime, shame on all of you. I gave you an insult platter and you all just sampled the garnish.
    We decided to wait it out and let you beat yourself, as you obviously are prone to do......
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  14. #14
    Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Monkey Man's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    14,421
    Rep Points
    14936998

    All Herpes strains are Viral...

    The two you need to worry about
    are the Herpes Simplex Virus.

    The first is HSV1, the Oral strain, which the virus hides in the nerve cluster at the base of the brain...
    Usually appears as cold sores around the mouth or face.

    The second is HSV2, the Genital strain, which the virus hides in the nerve cluster at the base of the spine (pelvic/sacral)...
    Usually appears as sores on the genitals.

    Get a test swab of whatever you have on your hand, and have an antibody blood test for ALL viral STD's...

    IF you have EVER had any viral STD...
    Your body will still contain the antibodies and this test will show it...

    If no anti-bodies, you can never have had the Virus...

    Do it!

    Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!



  15. #15
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,414
    Rep Points
    72105965

    Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Man View Post
    All Herpes strains are Viral...

    The two you need to worry about
    are the Herpes Simplex Virus.

    The first is HSV1, the Oral strain, which the virus hides in the nerve cluster at the base of the brain...
    Usually appears as cold sores around the mouth or face.

    The second is HSV2, the Genital strain, which the virus hides in the nerve cluster at the base of the spine (pelvic/sacral)...
    Usually appears as sores on the genitals.

    Get a test swab of whatever you have on your hand, and have an antibody blood test for ALL viral STD's...

    IF you have EVER had any viral STD...
    Your body will still contain the antibodies and this test will show it...

    If no anti-bodies, you can never have had the Virus...

    Do it!
    just to clarify. Whatever this is on my hand wasn't sexually transmitted. Which, for you guys, should have been an easy shot. I mean, come on, an STD on the palm of my hand? Where are the handjob jokes?

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Points
    624176

    Come on man, how do expect be to properly diagnose you without pictures?

  17. #17
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,414
    Rep Points
    72105965

    I admit, I was tempted to post the kuso nice tit pic

    anyway, this is the infamous infection/virus. Notice it's only a few markings away from looking like the Heroes symbol, but in the right light it's also the pi sign.

    So either I have super powers or I'm a total nerd. My guess is the first one...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Points
    624176

    Quote Originally Posted by Crono1000 View Post
    I admit, I was tempted to post the kuso nice tit pic

    anyway, this is the infamous infection/virus. Notice it's only a few markings away from looking like the Heroes symbol, but in the right light it's also the pi sign.

    So either I have super powers or I'm a total nerd. My guess is the first one...
    Finally thank you, it 4am and 3 hours past my bedtime so I will look at these when I am not seeing double and diagnose you, but I was expecting open sores when you cried herpes.

  19. #19
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    26,861
    Rep Points
    804964429

    Quote Originally Posted by Crono1000 View Post
    I admit, I was tempted to post the kuso nice tit pic

    anyway, this is the infamous infection/virus. Notice it's only a few markings away from looking like the Heroes symbol, but in the right light it's also the pi sign.

    So either I have super powers or I'm a total nerd. My guess is the first one...
    Looks like anal warts, whose ass have you been slapping thats been putting toads up their? Tits?
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Points
    624176

    Ok I have came up with my conclusions:

    I think its mites or bed bugs:

    Mites:


    Bed Bugs:



    Worst Case Syphilis:



    Maybe a minor case of eczema

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18,563
    Rep Points
    66150404

    Maybe a minor case of eczema
    Probably your best bet.

  22. #22
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Points
    624176

    Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post
    Probably your best bet.
    Yea its the obvious choice, but not as fun. Look how the mites bites cluster.

  23. #23
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    403
    Rep Points
    21983279

    Almost looks like poison ivy vesicles....This is why I always wash my hands after leaving the weight room.

  24. #24
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    441
    Rep Points
    6376312

    Quote Originally Posted by Vieope View Post
    Not herpes.

    If it was herpes, your penis would be sick too. We all know how much interaction your right hand has with your penis.
    wrong. google "whitlow"

  25. #25
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614

    god that whitlow looks bad

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  26. #26
    Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Monkey Man's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    14,421
    Rep Points
    14936998

    Rusty Griswold: Hey, ya' got Pac Man?
    Cousin Dale: No.
    Rusty Griswold: Ya' got Space Invaders?
    Cousin Dale: Nope.
    Rusty Griswold: Ya' got Asteroids?
    Cousin Dale: Naw, but my dad does. Can't even sit on the toilet some days.

    Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!



  27. #27
    Registered User
    Splash Log's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Points
    624176

    Chrono you ever go to a doctor and figure out what it was?

  28. #28
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614

    did it get better?

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  29. #29
    Peelosopher
    Crono1000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,414
    Rep Points
    72105965

    it's gone down alot. I've been wearing a bandage or a bandaid over it, but I ended up with a bad eye infection and that took priority. I don't know if the two were related, but the eye doctor didn't seem to know what exactly was wrong with my eye. It wasn't herpes at least.

  30. #30
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614






    a pet problem maybe? how many exotics you two have?

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






Similar Threads

  1. Genital Herpes
    By Standard Donkey in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 06:45 PM
  2. herpes , galloping knob rott, other STDs
    By theCaptn' in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->