• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clenbuterol

thebig_dog

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone...

I've been preparing for my next cycle, which will be a 6 week superdrol cycle. Currently I have already pulled together my on cycle supplements, including my support supplements, my nurtition plan and my workout routine / daily schedule. I am working on gathering the remainder of my post cycle supplements at the moment, and came across the substance Clenbuterol. I have only done minimum research, but i figured this was a good spot to ask for more information. I have done a superdrol cycle before, as well as a few other anabolic cycles in the past. Is there anyway that adding clenbuterol to my superdrol cycle would be smart or possible? Would it be better used during on cycle or post? Again my knowledge is limited and i would never dream of using a substance unless fully informed, im just wondering if its worth digging in and finding additional information on working it into my cycle. Any info would help.

Thanks guys

clenbuterol is best to take 60-120 mcg a day with some t3 aka cytomel..if you folow diet you can burn plenty fats..just get human gear

I read about the basics... i was looking for info more in the ways of personal opinions and personal experiences... Would users recommend it, or are the sides not worth it. Is it just like anything else where it effects everyone differently? How bad is this on your heart, and your body compared to other substances?

I been wanting to my first cycle of clen and t3, in sure where to order from, can anyone help ?

are you cutting? if so use it on cycle, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, ramp up to were you are comfortable, max round 160 or so. It can be used in PCT also as it is mildly anti-catabolic

Hey i'm just wondering if anyone knows where to buy LEGIT clenbuterol that WORKS? i had a good brand of clen that worked amazing when i lived in calgary from my roommate but i'm not sure where she got it. Ive moved, and bought clen from a few different sites and they didn't work so they were fakes!!! some one help me out please??? id appreciate it!

you can get clenbuterol easy over internet sites!

ya but some sites have fake clen.. i dont want to buy more of that..

i never got problems with fake clen,becouse i use right source + you need to know that clenbuterol powders is most cheap.so why fake it ?

Back