IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

MA State Trooper tickets pregnant woman going to the hospital.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

MA State Trooper tickets pregnant woman going to the hospital.

Man ticketed while wife in labor - BostonHerald.com

A Massachusetts couple driving down the breakdown lane of a gridlocked highway on the way to a hospital to have a baby ended up with a $100 ticket.

John Davis of Dracut says a state trooper refused to let them use the breakdown lane on Route 2 on Nov. 18 while his wife's contractions were three minutes apart.

The couple says the trooper made them wait five to 10 minutes while he wrote a ticket for another car, asked to see Jennifer's belly to prove her pregnancy, then issued them a ticket.

The Davises made it to Mount Auburn Hospital in Cambridge where their daughter was born five hours later.

A state police spokesman says the trooper probably won' be disciplined because he was making a judgment call.

Jesus, what a douchbag. I have yet to meet a state tropper that wasn't a douchbag.
    Fucking Determined!

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I take Route 2 every week, I always see tons of staties.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Man ticketed while wife in labor - BostonHerald.com

Jesus, what a douchbag. I have yet to meet a state tropper that wasn't a douchbag.
    Same here! I saw this on the news this morning. Imagine how pissed he would have been if the roles were reversed! Man for a trooper, he has no empathy.

Probably a homo?

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The worst part is no disciplinary actions will be brought against him because they said he made a judgment call.

Really? So what you have there is a prick with a gun, a "I can do anything and get away with it badge", and piss poor judgment.
    Fucking Determined!

Rep Points

The worst part is no disciplinary actions will be brought against him because they said he made a judgment call.

Really? So what you have there is a prick with a gun, a "I can do anything and get away with it badge", and piss poor judgment.
    Yea, that is pretty bad, I hope there is a public outcry and he gets some kind of disciplinary action against him
    What Would Fetus Do?

Dookie

Rep Points

Yea, but we don't know how the hubby was speaking to the trooper.

I'm pretty sure I would be in jail given those same circumstances.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would have made him follow me to the hospital, fuck him if my babies coming and I don't know if it's cord might be wrapped around it's neck or if something terrible is happening I'm going to get to the hospital first and deal with assholes later....
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

what a cunthead.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fufu View Post
    I take Route 2 every week, I always see tons of staties.
    Welcome to MA! Shows how hard up the state is for $$$. They are giving out tickets like candy. I got a speeding ticket in a bogus speed trap the other day, and I have not had a ticket in 25 years. Went to court on it, and beat it, but what a PITA.
    - Will @ BrinkZone

The No#1 Science Based Performance, Fitness, and Bodybuilding Resource on the 'net....

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I work in Springfield. It sucks.

Follow @TheUnzippedFly

Rep Points

Things like this are happening all over the country. The Police have too much power these days.
    Age: 22 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 150 lbs | Penis: 12 inches

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon View Post
    I work in Springfield. It sucks.
    Yes, but Springfield always sucks!
    - Will @ BrinkZone

The No#1 Science Based Performance, Fitness, and Bodybuilding Resource on the 'net....

Rep Points

I am not usually one to side with da 5-0 but you have to draw a line, if it was an emergency then she should of been in an ambulance. How the fuck is he supposed to know she was having contractions she just as easily could of been in the third trimester with no contractions pulling a fast one. Again if it was that urgent she should of been in an ambulance.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Splash Log View Post
    I am not usually one to side with da 5-0 but you have to draw a line, if it was an emergency then she should of been in an ambulance. How the fuck is he supposed to know she was having contractions she just as easily could of been in the third trimester with no contractions pulling a fast one. Again if it was that urgent she should of been in an ambulance.
    Wrong on all accounts. I have 5 points to contradict with.

First, most people can get to a hospital faster than calling an ambulance.

Second, when a woman's water breaks, she is freaking out and historical. A woman in labor is categorized as a medical emergency. So you can't can't make judgmental on them for not making what you consider to be the most rational decision.

Third, ambulance services are outrageously expensive, plus you are not required by law to call an ambulance in a medical emergency. You are allowed by law to drive to the hospitial.

Forth, the couple was not speeding, wreck less driving or anything like that. They were using the breakdown lane to move faster, which b y the way, they had already been given permission by other patrol officers to do so.

Fifth, tt is not the job of a patrol officer to determine whether someone is trying to pull a fast one. It is the job of a patrol officer to protect and serve. When someone tells you they are in labor, you get off your god damn high horse and assist. You don't try to figure out whether they are lying. You assist them to the hospital, and if you question their sincerity, then you check with the hospital to verify pregnancy.
    Fucking Determined!

Rep Points

Second, when a woman's water breaks, she is freaking out and historical. A woman in labor is categorized as a medical emergency. So you can't can't make judgmental on them for not making what you consider to be the most rational decision.

Third, ambulance services are outrageously expensive, plus you are not required by law to call an ambulance in a medical emergency. You are allowed by law to drive to the hospitial.

Forth, the couple was not speeding, wreck less driving or anything like that. They were using the breakdown lane to move faster, which b y the way, they had already been given permission by other patrol officers to do so.

Fifth, tt is not the job of a patrol officer to determine whether someone is trying to pull a fast one. It is the job of a patrol officer to protect and serve. When someone tells you they are in labor, you get off your god damn high horse and assist. You don't try to figure out whether they are lying. You assist them to the hospital, and if you question their sincerity, then you check with the hospital to verify pregnancy.
    True true, I agree 100%. Serves me to side with the cops, I spent the night with this chick who is training to be cop. I tried and just cant do it, I would of fought the asshole.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You should be a cop!
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fufu View Post
    You should be a cop!

I would be a horrible cop.

I would stop people who I think have drugs, and I would take half their stash for myself and send them on their way. I would call it the "lose half your stash for being obvious" tax.
    Fucking Determined!

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

lol
    fufu's 1337 Journal

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would be a horrible cop.

I would stop people who I think have drugs, and I would take half their stash for myself and send them on their way. I would call it the "lose half your stash for being obvious" tax.
    Actually, that's exactly what qualifies you to be a cop in LA.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

fuck that guy.. they will get off if they fight it
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

Rep Points

*BEEP BEEP*
    What Would Fetus Do?