• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EST Propadrol Testosterone

Berto8420

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone I am new here and wanted alittle advice. I just bought some est propadrol and have taken my first pill this morning before working out. I understand alot of the side effects but wanted some info on how to do this safe and get the best results. What should I take with it and should I keep the dose at one a day or jump to two a day. And once cycle is over what would be best to take to keep my gains. Any help would be appreciated thanks a bunch. Bob

Hey everyone I am new here and wanted alittle advice. I just bought some est propadrol and have taken my first pill this morning before working out. I understand alot of the side effects but wanted some info on how to do this safe and get the best results. What should I take with it and should I keep the dose at one a day or jump to two a day. And once cycle is over what would be best to take to keep my gains. Any help would be appreciated thanks a bunch. Bob

Some Cycle Support while on cycle would help alot. Most find that 90mg is the best dose for it. Do you have a pct lined up yet?

CYCLE SUPPORT

Is cycle support the best or is there a better brand. You say take during my prop cycle and then how long after should it be taken? Thanks a bunch

Should'nt these be things you find out before you start a cycle??? WOW......

Not a good idea to be running a steriod with any knowledge of what your taking and how to protect yourself. I would suggest doing alot more research before starting a steriod cycle.

I hope he's not serious

Well thanks for all the advice. And to everyone wanting to bash me for not automatically knowing about this stuff. Thats why I came here fopr real life honest opinions. I could have went to est website where they would have said no it is completly safe. I have been working out with nothing for awhile and I need alittle boost. I seen this propadrol online for cheap and read the little ad for it and though it would be some good stuff. I don't want to go that way but if anybody has any suggestions I would appreciate it alot. Right know I weigh 169-170 and I am consuming between 200 and 250 grams of protein a day. What else should I take. I want to get bigger not gain alot more weight just lean out abit more. What would be some options creatine, nitric oxide, fat burner etc what do you guys suggest. Thanks again

i suggest stop the cycle before you grow some tits

Back