• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lost

alexvega

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello everyone, i just want to explain my situATION. i started a protein diet 5 months ago, very low carbs, it??´s the first time in my whole life that i got this boddyshape, went to buy new pants because my waist now it??´s less.

many people askme why i??¡m so low of weight. they notice my boddy change.
ok here is my problem, i like to be lean, i lke how the t shirts fit and pants fit, but feel so skinny.
today i decide to eat a little bt more adding carbs.

i would like that you check my gallery and give some opinion.

thanks!:thumb:

your legs look awesome... i hope mine look like that someday :p

i'm sort of in the same predicament... been cutting for a couple months now by reducing carbs and upping proteins and fats while maintaining a caloric deficit... i've managed to shed 10-15 lbs...

problem is i still have a bit of body fat i wouldn't mind getting rid of, but part of me just wants to start eating and putting on muscle mass again...

i think i'm going to continue cutting until the new year, bulk until april or may and then cut again right before summer : )

I think you looked better when you were bigger. You still look good though. Just my opinion. Do what makes you feel good.

jjjj

I think you looked better when you were bigger. You still look good though. Just my opinion. Do what makes you feel good.

thanks for the reply- i think i like both, but when i??´m bigger but my waist don??´t look great.

by the way the summer it??´s comming here in CostaRica, in your opinion
how would you like to be?

:thumb:

thanks for the reply- i think i like both, but when i??´m bigger but my waist don??´t look great.

by the way the summer it??´s comming here in CostaRica, in your opinion
how would you like to be?

:thumb:

I didnt' think you looked overweight or anything when you were bigger so I would say bigger.

hello everyone!
now March it´s comming and now i decided to get big that´means i started to increase my diet calories and carbohidrates intake,
in 2 weeks i have got a diferent shape, not so flat and ripped like 3 months ago, but i want to loooks more bulk-.
any comments.
thanks

Back