• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bally Total Fitness Files for Bankruptcy

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Bally Total Fitness Holding Corp, which operates 347 health clubs serving more than 3.1 million customers, filed for bankruptcy protection for the second time in 17 months, and put itself up for sale.The Chicago-based company and more than 40 affiliates filed for Chapter 11 protection with the U.S. bankruptcy court in [...]

Read More...

I blame their shitty membership contract crap...hard to get someone to sign their life away when the 24/7 gym down the street doesn't have a contract at all.

yea, they just closed a few over here near where I live. they were crap anyway.

they just opened 1 by me...maybe a year ago though

My aunt belongs to a really nice one in DC, whats going to happen to all the members?

um....they find a new gym to train at. :shrug:

yea, they just closed a few over here near where I live. they were crap anyway.

Agreed.

Crap. Just like most of the wussy franchise places.

IML Gear Cream!
Agreed.

Crap. Just like most of the wussy franchise places.

I remember getting yelled at for doing deadlifts at Planet Fitness for the 1 day I was a member. I responded with "fine, I'll go do power cleans". Their response was "that's fine, deadlifts just aren't allowed because they make too much noise/are intimidating."

Clearly they do not know what the hell a power clean is.

Back