• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

d-bol plan

superfly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody could help me out. I've been lifting for only about 6 months and i wanted to step it up in order for me to start seeing quicker and better results. I did research and found that winstrol and d-bol are popular. does anybody have suggestions of what to take? a plan for how much and how often? whats most effective?
thanks
If anybody has ever tried either of these what are the side effects that you experienced and how noticable and quickly did they occur

6 months.....you are not ready for steroids (not to mention I don't even know how old you are). You should have at least 2 years of good training under your belt, a top notch diet, and be at least 20 yrs. old to start using AAS, IMHO.

Having said that, all ethics aside...no test (yes, shots!) = no cycle. The compounds you mentioned above are great, granted you use the correctly.

If you are not ready to pin, you aren't ready to use AAS. You have not done any research, if you have...you would not post such questions. Please do some research. Good luck.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody could help me out. I've been lifting for only about 6 months and i wanted to step it up in order for me to start seeing quicker and better results. I did research and found that winstrol and d-bol are popular. does anybody have suggestions of what to take? a plan for how much and how often? whats most effective?
thanks
If anybody has ever tried either of these what are the side effects that you experienced and how noticable and quickly did they occur

everyone who replys is gona tell u not to do this because
1. you only been working out for 6months
2.you need WAY more research before takin steroids
3.oral only cycle are't recommended

steroids are not what you think they are.

thank you for responding. Now that i have a little more knowledge I am trying to find something that will show results quick but maybe not steroids. Something that is somewhat of a helper. Any sugestions?

by the way i am 20 years old 6'3 and 195 pounds and noticable that i have definetly been lifting

Start with a proper training routine and diet. Read the stickies. Then you might add whey, creatine, and fish oil. Starting AAS after only 6 months is very unwise as mentioned. You need at least a few years of proper training at a minimum. Among other things you can do serious damage to your tendons and connective tissue starting AAS before your body is ready. Spend your money on food.

Back