• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I feel like crap.....apathetic and bored.

evanps

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I mentioned the whole injury thing and my stent away from the gym. Well my diet is absolute shit at the moment because I'm broke (medical bills) and lack employment. I just finished all my finals and one of the most hellacious semesters I have ever experienced and I have absolutely no motivation. I've applied at a local hospital and I got some decent grades and the doc said I can do whatever I want now so I can hit the gym again........but I feel like its almost useless. I keep finding myself in this revolting cycle, I get so close to my goals then something happens and I lose motivation............I don't know what I'm getting at, guess I just need to vent........Any advice?:wits:

So I mentioned the whole injury thing and my stent away from the gym. Well my diet is absolute shit at the moment because I'm broke (medical bills) and lack employment. I just finished all my finals and one of the most hellacious semesters I have ever experienced and I have absolutely no motivation. I've applied at a local hospital and I got some decent grades and the doc said I can do whatever I want now so I can hit the gym again........but I feel like its almost useless. I keep finding myself in this revolting cycle, I get so close to my goals then something happens and I lose motivation............I don't know what I'm getting at, guess I just need to vent........Any advice?:wits:

Don't let it get you down bro., we all have ebbs and flows. If life weren't challenging, it wouldn't be any fun!

Get high negro. All the kids are doing it.

It's really not that bad. Be thankful for what you have. An education, the ability to work out, unhealthy food to eat. It could be way worse.

Get high negro. All the kids are doing it.

It's really not that bad. Be thankful for what you have. An education, the ability to work out, unhealthy food to eat. It could be way worse.

no doubt.....im not complaining about my life, I have it way better than I probably should. Its just the mental aspect of this that's hard to work past. Its hard to explain but there's something about nursing school that just saps the life out of you.

Frankie Says Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come

It'll be worth it. Most of the nurses I know, 5 actually, make a salary equal to mine if not more Average of $25 bucks an hour and this is in alabama. I imagine it only gets better. 50k a year isn't bad when you're in your 20's unless you grew up with a very fortunate family. I got a bad outlook on things about my junior year and left college for almost 2 yrs. Bad idea.

You'll have a good future ahead of yourself. Be patient and stay positive. remember alcohol is your best friend. It's legal and it'll have you banging fugly ho's in no time.

remember alcohol is your best friend. It's legal and it'll have you banging fugly ho's in no time.

lol alcohol and I very well acquainted but unfortunately it only magnifies my insanity. I become an animal.......lol I clearly remember hanging out the sun roof of a friends forerunner while we traverse the hills of the Daniel Boone National Forest. Totally wrecked it and I managed to find quicksand in ky. One of the greatest/most terrifying nights of my life. It only gets worse from there.

It'll be worth it. Most of the nurses I know, 5 actually, make a salary equal to mine if not more Average of $25 bucks an hour and this is in alabama. I imagine it only gets better. 50k a year isn't bad when you're in your 20's unless you grew up with a very fortunate family. I got a bad outlook on things about my junior year and left college for almost 2 yrs. Bad idea.

You'll have a good future ahead of yourself. Be patient and stay positive. remember alcohol is your best friend. It's legal and it'll have you banging fugly ho's in no time.

What city?

lol alcohol and I very well acquainted but unfortunately it only magnifies my insanity. I become an animal.......lol I clearly remember hanging out the sun roof of a friends forerunner while we traverse the hills of the Daniel Boone National Forest. Totally wrecked it and I managed to find quicksand in ky. One of the greatest/most terrifying nights of my life. It only gets worse from there.

What happened?...you went home and blew chunks?...Or, the next day when you realized Chunks was your friends dog?:D

IML Gear Cream!
What city?

Birmingham, Cullman, Huntsville

Birmingham is your best bet. UAB and Health South are located there.

What happened?...you went home and blew chunks?...Or, the next day when you realized Chunks was your friends dog?:D

lol. well after we dug the truck from the woods, broke the clay from the windshield and cut off a piece of the fender well that was rubbing the tire, I walked out of the woods barefooted to a sober driver....have no idea how they found us.

lol. well after we dug the truck from the woods, broke the clay from the windshield and cut off a piece of the fender well that was rubbing the tire, I walked out of the woods barefooted to a sober driver....have no idea how they found us.

Just trying to alleviate some of that funky mood bro,...Glad you have a sense of humor!

At least you guy's had enough sense not to do this on the public streets...It could have been worse...coulda been your truck!...

Just trying to alleviate some of that funky mood bro,...Glad you have a sense of humor!

At least you guy's had enough sense not to do this on the public streets...It could have been worse...coulda been your truck!...

lol def stupid, but no one was hurt and it was a hilarious situation really. but ya I'm just doing nothing at all, trying to just reboot.

Training has its ups and downs. As you get older and have yrs of training behind you, you will see. There wil always be setbacks, but you got to keep your eye on the big goal. Never loose sight. It is never easy, but you got to keep chipping away, inch by inch, step by step!

Back