• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What do you guys think of this cycle

pimprn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello i am 20 years old, i am 140 lbs 5'8 very lean muscle. I have done a cycle of m1t for 2 months then a cycle of d bol right after for 2 months. My next cycle i would like to do is test and decca. I want to basically use it as a aid and not a crutch. Just do a little dosage of both for 3 months. My goal is to gain 20lbs of muscle do you guys think this is possible, and what do you think of this cycle for me?

did you run the dbol immediately after the m1t? cause if you did you really have no clue..there is no need to run those orals that long, at 5 8 140 you need to put more emphasis on you diet and training not your next choice of gear.

eat or :banned:

did you run the dbol immediately after the m1t? cause if you did you really have no clue..there is no need to run those orals that long, at 5 8 140 you need to put more emphasis on you diet and training not your next choice of gear.

:yes:

Hello i am 20 years old, i am 140 lbs 5'8. I want to use it as a aid and not a crutch.

Steroids will only hurt you at this point. You need to master the fundamentals of diet and progressive exercise.

5'8" and 140lbs after 4 months of juicing? Seriously do yourself a favor and learn how to eat before you take anymore drugs. I am 5'10" and have carried 212lbs of LBM naturally. At your height there is no reason you shouldn't be able to hit 170-180 without drugs. So if your goal is to gain 30 more lbs you can do it without drugs and without screwing up your natural hormones (might already be).

well everything is fine, andi ate well i gained 15- 20 lbs in like 4 months, and yes i ran them back to back. I had no problems only gyno problems but i got my glands removed, and it all removed. So i think my diet is fine just have to eat more.....but im prepared this time i have a meal plan, and a work out plan on gaining mass. I seen this body builder that i know he hooked me up with a work out plan, and all i have to do is master my meal plan.

So at 5'8" you were 120lbs before juicing? Seriously go read my last post again..maybe you didn't get the picture the first time around.

You shouldn't be worried about your glands...you should however go get a liver panel done to make sure all those methylated steroids have not jacked you up. Who runs orals for 4 months straight? I am pretty sure you didn't get regular blood work during this period to ensure you were not frying the liver. Pat yourself on the back because you are special!

I was pretty sure this new invention of Al Gore's would take care of the information deprived. I mean geez, we have google, yahoo, msn, ask, etc.

As usual, I was wrong.

This is the kid back in Sept posting that he had gyno...didnt know why..and what "the little white pills" of Nolva were and how much he should take...enough kid...you have NO FREAKING CLUE hat the hell u r doing.

IML Gear Cream!
pimprn

i am taking nolva 1 pill a day for 25 days. I have no idea how many mgs it is. Its just a small white pill.

So you were doing nolva for pct like, 3 months ago?

Which would put your last cycle ending about 5 months ago max?

And that cycle lasted for 4 months?

And now you want to do another one right after?

Jesus man, just fucking train. Dont be That Guy. That Guy does 4-6 cycles a year. That Guy always looks the same. Every gym in the world has That Guy, and he is an idiot.

You are 140lbs and 20 years old, you could almost put muscle on by accident.

ok i useed arimidex and clomid for pct but when i was getting rebound gyno 4 months ago i was taking nolva 20mgs a day i have never takin it before thats why i was asking, and if you guys arent gunna help and just talk smack then whatever i wont ask u guys questions.......like who calls me a kid and shit like honestly this is a forum for information or else i wouldnt be here ok. And thanks biggfly but i have no idea what your reply has to do with my question...........donkey,

There's a vast thing out there called the internet, use it!

You can't come into a forum and expect anything more than what you've received here given your stats, experience, and lack of knowledge.

You could use the search function if answers is all you want about running test and deca.

Asking us if you will gain 20lbs of muscle is asking for peoples opinions. Based on what you posted I can't see how you are shocked by the responses you received. You have no business taking steroids. You are far from being at your natural max weight. Think about it for a second...a female that is 5'8" and 120 is a very skinny girl. For a guy that is like 12" arms. Far from where you could be just eating correctly and working out.

Dude the bottom line is if you are looking to steroids to break 140lbs (at 10% BF that is like 126lbs of LBM) then you are crazy, lazy, and have no clue how to eat and train. If you don't have these things down then steroids will only cause you more problems then benefits. You are wasting your money and putting your health at risk for no reason what so ever.

If you don't want to hear peoples opnions don't post stuff like this. Nobody here is putting you down without reason. People are trying to help you avoid going down the wrong paths. People around here are not going to just tell you what you want to hear. You asked for opinions, and it is obvious everyone here agrees you are not making wise choices.

ok i useed arimidex and clomid for pct but when i was getting rebound gyno 4 months ago i was taking nolva 20mgs a day i have never takin it before thats why i was asking, and if you guys arent gunna help and just talk smack then whatever i wont ask u guys questions.......like who calls me a kid and shit like honestly this is a forum for information or else i wouldnt be here ok. And thanks biggfly but i have no idea what your reply has to do with my question...........donkey,

The reply is to show you CLEARLY have not done enough research or do not possess enough knowledge to dick around with AAS yet. Dont sit on here and whine and bitch about "well if you guys arent going to answer my questions" when in actuality you want knowledge spoon fed to you so you dont have to understand the workings of the substances you are taking, you just want directions on how to take it. LAME...

The reply is to show you CLEARLY have not done enough research or do not possess enough knowledge to dick around with AAS yet. Dont sit on here and whine and bitch about "well if you guys arent going to answer my questions" when in actuality you want knowledge spoon fed to you so you dont have to understand the workings of the substances you are taking, you just want directions on how to take it. LAME...

i like your line spoon fed :) I just asked an opinion/questio. What im trying to say if you have negative statements such as biggfly dont even reply whats the point? im here to learn just like you guys, and so what its my body my life you guys dont have to hate on it.

i like your line spoon fed :) I just asked an opinion/questio. What im trying to say if you have negative statements such as biggfly dont even reply whats the point? im here to learn just like you guys, and so what its my body my life you guys dont have to hate on it.

This is where you're missing the point. We're trying to save you! Some of us were raised on tough love so this is what you get from us.

We're simply saying get yourself a firm knowledge base along with some more gym time before jumping into this game.

This is not something that should be decided so frivolously and you've shown all the signs.

*edit* There's a shit ton of reading material out there. Once you've grasped that along with more training and natural size we'll be here to help.

IML Gear Cream!
and so what its my body my life you guys dont have to hate on it.

Sorry for caring enough about another human being to try stop them make a mistake that could IRREPARABLY DAMAGE their body.

I don't know a tenth what some of the guys in this thread do, but i know enough to know that you dont mess around with these chemicals.

One of the best pieces of advice ive ever been given is this:

"Don't do anything that can result in complications you're not capable of dealing with."

Hormones regulate countless physiological process YOU NEED to live, man. This is serious stuff we're talking about - not protein or creatine. You could very easily fuck your liver beyond repair aswell, which pretty much means you're a critical care patient.

This is more than just "i wanna get big muscles and look sexay!", this is serious.

i understand wher eyou guys are coming from but saying rude comments isnt helping, like those last 2 comments is all you needed to say......instead of posting other comments of mine trying to humiliate me ok? thanks guys for caring its just i want u 2 see where im coming from mostly that bigfly guy

this is sad, you really need to man up and put your time in kid. steroids are not the answer you seek.

you say you want to learn from us....Well then listen to w.t.f where sayin..stop juicing .. pick up a fork and a dumbbell

the end

Back