• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Goals

danzik17

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Time for that yearly resolution. I know most of us have goals year round, but let's hear em.

Mine is to start more closely tracking progress so that I can break this standstill I've had and finally get sub 10% BF. As they say, what gets measured gets done.

I can't believe I am saying this but I actually have one after years of not having one.

Its to keep myself in the present and not think about the past or future. I have been working on that since I was out of the hospital October 2nd.

Time for that yearly resolution. I know most of us have goals year round, but let's hear em.

Mine is to start more closely tracking progress so that I can break this standstill I've had and finally get sub 10% BF. As they say, what gets measured gets done.

Good on you, but I don't believe in New Year's Resolution.

I think people should just do it.

:eek:

Good on you, but I don't believe in New Year's Resolution.

I think people should just do it.

:eek:

Oh I know. It was just a coincidence that I happened to decide to do it a few days before New Years. Makes it quite convenient.

I have been working on my new year resolution for 2 months. It is a pretty big deal to me, and I am still working on gathering all my strength to make it happen.

I am a little nervous about how much energy and strength it will take.

I have been working on my new year resolution for 2 months. It is a pretty big deal to me, and I am still working on gathering all my strength to make it happen.

I am a little nervous about how much energy and strength it will take.

:nerd:

I have resolved to resolve that which needs resolving in a resolute fashion....

I have resolved to do more to help people in some way (mostly friends) and to spend more time with good people (again, mostly friends). I'm basically going to be an attention whore like last year, only this time, I'm going to actively drag other people into my whore-istic ways. Be afraid world, be very afraid! :evil::evil::evil:

My biggest current goal is to turn my options trading into a company via starting a hedge fund.

My second biggest goal is drop my body fat to 10%. I'm eating cleaner than I ever have and I'm even doing...cardio!

Mine is to not call out of work at all.

IML Gear Cream!
I wish I was better with alcohol, so my goal is to not blackout or be tempted to blackout.

I really need to start getting more sleep and I really need to do more writing, not just short 2 or 3 lines here or there but long 2 or 3 page things. I know I am capable of it because when I get on a roll I can easily fill pages. I also need to gather some selected poems into a book and make some nice copies at Kinkos and then convince some of the coffee shops and bistros to let me put a few by the registers just to get a small audience. I'll put my email address so people can contact me and tell me what they think. I know that with all the rich house wives and older hippy ladies in my area this poetry will get some attention. There are a lot of artistic types in Hawaii i guess we are all attracted by it's mystic beauty.....

Really cool, Manic.

Post 'em here.

No more Alcohol!
Been going to a few holiday parties this season,
and I really feel like shit because of it.
Even one drink seems to disrupt my hormones
and cause me to lose sleep and be fidgity for a couple days.

Cleansing...
Need to drink my detox tea and psyllium husk every day.

DIET, DIET, DIET...
back on lean, whole, and organic foods ONLY!

Smart training...
Getting some strength back in my arm, and would hope to gain enough to be able
to climb strong enough to see some new areas I didn't get to go last summer.
This also includes bulking back up to 205-210 (LEAN) and getting
some overall strength with that lean size

Buy a bike...
Need to get more green- and shape up by riding
to work whenever feasable.

Love...
Hope to find a woman who enjoys most of the things I do,
can understand why I like to do them, and wants to participate
as often as is healthy.

Last edited:
To kick ass.

Back