• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

experienced advice appreciated

ryan6154

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am 23 and have no experience with real gear, just took a stack from a knock off site a few years ago, a bit more size and experience with diet and sleep has brought me to where i am now. i currently want to put on like another 20-25 lbs and maintain, i don't want any less than 8% body fat and only want to gain 20-25 lbs more because i love winter and summer sports and like to stay agile. enough background, now here's my question. i plan to take pink dbol and sus-9, which sus-9 i've never messed with and am told it's a good test to stack with dbol. please advise me as to whether or not this is a good stack, and what to take as an estrogen blocker during or post cycle, any addition advice is appreciated. honestly i'm expecting someone to say i shouldn't even take a cycle, but i want to. don't bother replying to this if your not going to try and make a helpful recommendation. thanks

Back