I was wondering if anyone is using combination of Whey + Casein. If yes what are the results.
I am presently using ON Pro Complex APS (Chocolate)
My daily diet as follows
1. Immediately in the morning ON Pro Complex APS
2. For breakfast 1 slice of Brown bread + ON Pro Complex APS + BCCA + Flax & Fish oil
3. Lunch - 1 slice Brown Bread & Vegetables
3. In the evening before 30 mins before workout
4. Post Workout - ON Pro Complex APS + BCCA + Flax & Fish oil + Dextros
5. Dinner brown bread 1-2 slices with vegetables. (Some times theres fish or chicken or mutton)
but many times late in the night i feel hungry again.......So can casein help?
Also considering starting ON's Micronized creatine......
How is daily need of protein calculated? I know the 1.5grams / pounds, but when considering pounds, should one consider the muscle mass pounds only?
I have a TANITA Body Composition monitor....i know its not that accurate but i can use it to set guide lines for protein requirements.