1. mud, mire, or ooze; slush.
2. a deposit of ooze at the bottom of a body of water.
3. any of various more or less mudlike deposits or mixtures.
4. the sediment in a steam boiler or water tank.
5. broken ice, as on the sea.
6. a mixture of some finely powdered substance and water. 7. sediment deposited during the treatment of sewage.
8. Also called activated sludge. Bacteriology. sewage sediment that contains a heavy growth of microorganisms, resulting from vigorous aeration.
9. a fine, mudlike powder produced by a mining drill.
Any thing that i can reduce fat from tummy??? i tried hard my waist is 32 look slim but there is fat bulky on my tummy since i got slim!!!!!!!!!!
You can't spot reduce, i.e. target fat in certain areas. It comes off the body as a percentage. More in some areas than other for different people. You lose fat by eating less calories then you need per day. So you need to track your intake and weight so you can estimate how many calories you need to not gain or lose weight. This is your maintenance. then you cut about 25% from that. Must of us go to FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal