• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sludge

"Sludge is the residual semi-solid material left from industrial, water treatment, or wastewater treatment processes."

sounds tasty

1. mud, mire, or ooze; slush.
2. a deposit of ooze at the bottom of a body of water.
3. any of various more or less mudlike deposits or mixtures.
4. the sediment in a steam boiler or water tank.
5. broken ice, as on the sea.
6. a mixture of some finely powdered substance and water.
7. sediment deposited during the treatment of sewage.
8. Also called activated sludge. Bacteriology. sewage sediment that contains a heavy growth of microorganisms, resulting from vigorous aeration.
9. a fine, mudlike powder produced by a mining drill.

LOL

I drink coffee sludge. That stuff gets me crunk.

Hey

Any thing that i can reduce fat from tummy??? i tried hard my waist is 32 look slim but there is fat bulky on my tummy since i got slim!!!!!!!!!!:geewhiz:

Any thing that i can reduce fat from tummy??? i tried hard my waist is 32 look slim but there is fat bulky on my tummy since i got slim!!!!!!!!!!:geewhiz:

You can't spot reduce, i.e. target fat in certain areas. It comes off the body as a percentage. More in some areas than other for different people. You lose fat by eating less calories then you need per day. So you need to track your intake and weight so you can estimate how many calories you need to not gain or lose weight. This is your maintenance. then you cut about 25% from that. Must of us go to FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

sludge, as described by Skib, sounds like it would be nice and thoroughly detrimental to your health, Quoi, you have any sources for that info???

i do that all the time... i just call it a colder, more refreshing protein shake?

IML Gear Cream!
apple butter, whey protein, little water, frozen berries or favorite fruit, mix together and enjoy

Back