• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Such a good song...

I just can't get into this music.

ahhh no problems there, Ill keep it to myself lol, I like it though and like to share good music, but I think there is only a handful of people on here who probably like it

ahhh no problems there, Ill keep it to myself lol, I like it though and like to share good music, but I think there is only a handful of people on here who probably like it

Share your music, I'm sure you have plenty of people who like this kind of music.

I like a few.....maybe one or two.

I grew up in a different generation, where there was more of a variety of music and they were all good.
I listened to my parents music from the 50's and 60's...you still heard classical music played over the store PA and in elevators.

Now all you get are wanna be "gangstas mumbling over old sampled music...or Beyonce repeating lyrics over and over....blah

Share your music, I'm sure you have plenty of people who like this kind of music.

I grew up in a different generation, where there was more of a variety of music and they were all good.
I listened to my parents music from the 50's and 60's...you still heard classical music played over the store PA and in elevators.

Now all you get are wanna be "gangstas mumbling over old sampled music...or Beyonce repeating lyrics over and over....blah

I agree with you on that, Im pretty selective in music, but at the same time I like a wide variety, I try to stay away from the top 40 at all costs, mostly recycled garbage on there, I like a lot of simplistic sounding soothing acoustic rock, but I also like some gritty sounding hip hop when I want to be pumped up to lift or just feel "In the zone chief." lol

Im selective with hip hop too, again, no top 40, not a big fan of dirty south by any means, or West coast bay area 'hyphy' music, but more East, midwest straight hip hop...Ill post some Jurassic 5 for you, you may have heard them before not sure, but they have a natural old school feel to them, RIP J5 :( they split up, but I liked their sound a lot

all the single ladies!!!:roflmao:

YouTube Video

Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard

All I could find is this crappy quality version, other than that they are all live versions....

all the single ladies!!!:roflmao:

I hate that song, that song alone made me hate her singing, I can't forgive her. Amazing.

Here's the lyrics. :banned:

(Chorus)Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don???t be mad once you see that he wants it

Sung over and over and over and over and over...

IML Gear Cream!
I hate that song, that song alone made me hate her singing, I can't forgive her. Amazing.

Here's the lyrics. :banned:

(Chorus)Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
Don???t be mad once you see that he wants it

Sung over and over and over and over and over...

yea, one of the dumbest pos songs ever.

Back