• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What supplement do i use???

hamo27

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi All

I have been going to the gym since coming back from travelling for a good 6 months now and have seen the gains without using any supplements, However I wish to become a little more toned and bigger.

In order to do this after reading many an article online and speaking to fellow gym members, it seems taking a supplement is the way forward.

I believe creatine to be the most appropriate to my situation, however, i currently have a slim waist with my abs showing (not quite a full 6 pack) and would like to keep this look but i am concerned that creatine may rid me of this as I have read it gives you weight gain? Im not sure if this is just in relation to the increase in muscle and water stored from using the supplement or that it will effect my waist span?

If any one could shed any light on this it would be much appreciated, cheers!!!

Whey protien, Multi and creatine should do the trick. You could also use some BCAA's

More toned and bigger?

Which one do you want - to lean out, or to gain mass?

Thanks for the replies fellas, ive now ordered some stuff that should do the trick

Back