IronMagLabs

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

New product at SBMUSCLE Bedlam!!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

New product at SBMUSCLE Bedlam!!!

This products is now being carried bt sbmuscle. It is a Tre/ Epi compound such as Spawn.

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30mg

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

This is the same as spawn but the raws are of higher quality. If you guys ever wanted to try spawn, definately give this a try!
    Innovative Sports Nutrition BEDLAM 90 caps(Epistane/ Tren Combo)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

One worth trying!!!!

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

There has been some controversy over the tren products. One had 3mg and another had 30mg. At one time people really wondered what was really in it. I haven't tried these and probably won't just from what I read about side effects. Seems they outweigh the benefits to me. But alot of guys are really all over this. I can't say how it works. But I know the epi works. Weather the origianl article is correct or not, I have no idea. I respect PA and have a high regard for what he says, but you wonder at times if he said this because of competetion?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have personal experience with some of the tren products first hand and have monitored several people on them. It is a legit compound and has very good effects and always seems to have little sides with what I'v witnessed. I have become a beliver in sus500 which also has max lmg but several tren cycles have been done in my presence and several of the guys prefer it over Halo PP or SD. I still prefer sd but many guys here do not.

Rep Points

Not a big fan of tren products myself
    PAL Rep
    My thoughts, views, and suggestions are purely that of my own and do not represent Palo Alto Labs.

Why so serious?

Rep Points

How would one do a cycle of Bedlam? Say for 6 weeks?
    Last edited by DesertFox; 02-16-2009 at 01:16 AM.
    The only thing that is consistent in life is change.

Why so serious?

Rep Points

Also another question, why if Spawn and Bedlam the same stuff, why does Spawn say you can use it up to 8 weeks while Bedlam says only 30 days?
    The only thing that is consistent in life is change.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DesertFox View Post
    How would one do a cycle of Bedlam? Say for 6 weeks?
    I would not use it for more than 4 weeks. Why Spawn say you can use it for 8 weeks I do not know but that is insane.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yeah, for a triple methyl, your liver would be hurting bad by 8 wks.