• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Its a beautiful day! I have found my calling in life.

Wow!!! Those guy's must have giant brass balls!:thumb:

Balls like watermelons. I closed my eyes and imagined doing what they were doing, and a huge rush of adrenaline hit me.

Two years from now, I will be in Norway doing that.

Why wait for two years if it's your calling?

I have to raise the funds, and train. I will have to be sky diving in the meantime.

Good idea. get as much skydiving in as possible. I know for a fact, I wouldn't just climb a mountain, ski down a hill and jump to my death!:finger:

you cant even fly a wing suit until you have over 500 jumps. and base jumping is very different than normal sky diving. to get certified it costs almost 2k and 20+ hours.. then you can skydive by yourself.

i bet those guys have 2-3k jumps

you cant even fly a wing suit until you have over 500 jumps. and base jumping is very different than normal sky diving. to get certified it costs almost 2k and 20+ hours.. then you can skydive by yourself.

i bet those guys have 2-3k jumps

Whether I go by the rules is irrelevant to me. I will find a way to make this happen.

One of my ex-coworkers used to go base jumping here. I recall one time he hit a tree and the branch went through the side of his shoe into his ankle at an angle. Luckily he got the infection under control after a couple of months but from then on he only jumped in clear areas. It did take him a while to get back to it....last I saw him he had a cast on his wrist from a bad landing....

If you want to keep lifting remember some of those injuries will put you out of commission for a while....

I went tandem jumping a couple times and both times I got an overdose of adrenaline that lasted about 3 days. I'm not sure what that could do to your adrenal glands if you kept pumping them that hard, but I'm sure every now and again it's good to flush them out. I think this summer I'll try something crazy like that again.....

IML Gear Cream!
I went tandem jumping a couple times and both times I got an overdose of adrenaline that lasted about 3 days. I'm not sure what that could do to your adrenal glands if you kept pumping them that hard, but I'm sure every now and again it's good to flush them out. I think this summer I'll try something crazy like that again.....

That has to be what happened to a friend of mine...He got to fly in a single passenger plane with his boss working as a computer networker but his boss had his pilots license and rented the plane, he loooooved it and said it was so much fun to fly like that and since that day he said he was going to get his pilots license and is actually still at it and trying to...has also started sky diving and shit

That has to be what happened to a friend of mine...He got to fly in a single passenger plane with his boss working as a computer networker but his boss had his pilots license and rented the plane, he loooooved it and said it was so much fun to fly like that and since that day he said he was going to get his pilots license and is actually still at it and trying to...has also started sky diving and shit
It's easy to get addicted to adrenaline rushes, after my jumps it felt like I was having a constant orgasm for days, I've had adrenaline rushes before that like when I had to board smuggler boats in the Persian Gulf but it never lasted that long....

You have this kind of light tingling feeling and your body is buzzing with life energy.....

Back