IronMag Research Chems

anavar

Thread: anavar

Rep Points

anavar

Hello, anavar is used for cutting. I got my girlfriend some of this stuff, and she hasnt felt anything from it for 1 week. How long will it take before the effects kick in, her body type is lean. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with this drug, and could give me some details with it thanks.

Rep Points

if you got REAL anavar you need to feel diferent same day you take tabs man! for mans 40-50mg a day..womans only 10-20 a day ok
    but your tabs are 100% fake i think!
    get real human anavar tabs only! its hard to get it

Rep Points

Anavar Takes About 3 Weeks To See Results. Anavar Easy To Obtain - Just Pricy !

Rep Points

Anavar Takes About 3 WEEKS TO NOTICE RESULTS - GIVE IT TIME

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What dose is she using, and how is she training? Has she used it before?
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

She may not "feel" it. It's not that type of drug. Results come after weeks of discipline.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I've never heard of a woman not feeling anavar.

???

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

anavar is great gear if its real,but as i say your anavar is fake 100%

Rep Points

Well my aunt is taking it and she said it took her 3 weeks and there just little tabs.......i think there real though........my gf does cardio every day at the gym and lifts weights also.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What kind of weights we talking about - what's her squat?

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

very light weights basically to burn calories, she wants to get definition......she is about 130 5'9ish i think lol.....

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pimprn View Post
    very light weights basically to burn calories, she wants to get definition......she is about 130 5'9ish i think lol.....
    That's not how to get definition.

That's how to get small and soft.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

soft? i heard thats what to take to lean out more and get def?

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No - high reps don't get you definition. If it did, all the soccer moms at the community centre's "toning class" would be SHREDDED.

High reps on a deficit burns off calories, but a lot of 'em are from muscle. So you get smaller and still soft.

If she wants to get definition, she would want to train heavy, in lower-rep sets, low volume, minimal or no cardio, and run a deficit.

The heavy training won't add any muscle of course, in fact she'll still lose SOME muscle, but not as much as she would have on the higher-rep, low-weight protocol.
    While dieting, she doesn't have enough calories to even maintain her current weight, much less add any muscle. It's just too metabolically expensive. But if she trains heavy, say a full-body or two-day split, no more than say 16 sets per workout, 5-8 rep sets, heavy compounds only she'll keep what little muscle she has on her 5'9" 130-lb body as she diets down.

The more high-rep work she does while running a deficit, the more she'll drop muscle.

Now if she runs 'var, this will help her keep a lot of this muscle so she WILL be able to get away with the shitty training she's doing.

It just seems a shame to have to take drugs to accomplish what she could with no drugs if she used a better system.

Or she could train propery AND take the 'var and get spectacular results.

Up to her. Not how I'd do it, but hey, not my body.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

ok will let her know makes total sense to me ill tell u how it goes....

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It's what I finally did to get down to my avatar pic.

When I did the high rep stuff, I just got super hungry and of course over-ate.

Cutting works the same way for women as it does for men. Most women don't realize this, and of course their boyfriends generally don't realize it either, but that's the way it is. Short, heavy workouts, minimal cardio, run a caloric deficit, keep the protein and fat up, drop the carbs - especially important for the chikas, since insulin keeps the alpha receptors in our leg-fat "alive".

Damit.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pimprn View Post
    Hello, anavar is used for cutting. I got my girlfriend some of this stuff, and she hasnt felt anything from it for 1 week. How long will it take before the effects kick in, her body type is lean. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with this drug, and could give me some details with it thanks.
    How do you know it's real?
    What dose?
    Why would you feed it to your GF if you know this little about steroids?

One week is not enough time to notice any changes with anavar BTW, and if she has side effects, I hope she knows to blame it on you.
    - Will @ BrinkZone

The No#1 Science Based Performance, Fitness, and Bodybuilding Resource on the 'net....

Newly Married
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    How do you know it's real?
    What dose?
    Why would you feed it to your GF if you know this little about steroids?

One week is not enough time to notice any changes with anavar BTW, and if she has side effects, I hope she knows to blame it on you.
    I was thinking the same thing, I would pay for a trainer and better food before I push var on my gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    It's what I finally did to get down to my avatar pic.

When I did the high rep stuff, I just got super hungry and of course over-ate.

Cutting works the same way for women as it does for men. Most women don't realize this, and of course their boyfriends generally don't realize it either, but that's the way it is. Short, heavy workouts, minimal cardio, run a caloric deficit, keep the protein and fat up, drop the carbs - especially important for the chikas, since insulin keeps the alpha receptors in our leg-fat "alive".

Damit.
    Great advice here and past post. To add I'd like to see what her diet is...

Any updates?
    IRONMAGLABS INC.
    www.IronMagLabs.com
    Quality Supplements For Bodybuilders; By Bodybuilders!

Best Quote "You have two choices in life: you can stay single and be miserable, or get married...and wish you were dead." - W.W. Renwick

Rep Points

Wow, Built, thats good to hear! I'll keep all of that in mind - as I have always thought that high rep was the ideal "lean" way to work out.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy582 View Post
    Wow, Built, thats good to hear! I'll keep all of that in mind - as I have always thought that high rep was the ideal "lean" way to work out.
    shoot when i was taking winny i did cardio like once a week and lifted just like he is saying with the heavy lifting and lowering my carbs, i was wayyyy more lean then ever before when i was doing high reps, i dont do high reps stuff anymore.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRhino View Post
    shoot when i was taking winny i did cardio like once a week and lifted just like he is saying with the heavy lifting and lowering my carbs, i was wayyyy more lean then ever before when i was doing high reps, i dont do high reps stuff anymore.
    SHE

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Lol!

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    Lol!
    Don't worry Built! I got your back :P

Rep Points

Dam it lol sorry bout that i can type for anything!!!