• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Canned tuna or chicken any good?? salt ?!

djk80

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey

I was just wondering if the canned tuna and chicken you can buy is any good? I actually love eating it with ms MRs Dash put in as well as a meal but not sure if the Canned meat is any good for you??

Theres a lot of that water in there and I believe they do put salt as well???

Any thoughts for bulking or cutting eating that is it that much worse for you then cooking just a chicken breast??

Any input is appreciated thanks

Do you have high blood pressure or water retention? If not, don't worry too much about salt. As for water, meat is over 60% water anyway. Read the label to see how much P/C/F there is per 100g. Look for the word hydrogenated in the ingredients list. If there's something hydrogenated high up the list, find a different brand.

canned tuna is a great cheap source of protein... not a big fan of canned chicken though... would rather just buy breasts...

I wonder if there is mercury in tuna...nob, I wouldn't want to take a chance. I would rather eat chicken.

Tuna is high in mercury content compared to other sources of protein but IMO the other health benefits out weight it.

My lunch on many days consists of one can of tuna, 3 eggs, and a few scoops of cottage cheese all mixed in a bowl and nuked for about 2:30 to 3:00 minutes. Viola! Instant tuna omelet.

I wonder if the nutritional value of cottage cheese microwaved changes at all? Ian, any input?

I wonder if there is mercury in tuna...nob, I wouldn't want to take a chance. I would rather eat chicken.

solid white albacore is very high on the mercury scale (but the benefits outweigh the risks IMO) however chunk light/white is WAY lower.. personally, tuna is like anything, dont go OD and you'll be fine! lol

my lunch is a can of tuna , 2 egg whites, and 4 pieces of whole wheat bread and one tablet of fish oil

I only like the solid white tuna.What is the nutritional differences between white and light tuna??

IML Gear Cream!
solid white albacore is very high on the mercury scale (but the benefits outweigh the risks IMO) however chunk light/white is WAY lower.. personally, tuna is like anything, dont go OD and you'll be fine! lol
I don't think there is enough mercury in tuna to harm somebody??

I don't think there is enough mercury in tuna to harm somebody??

at the right amount, trust me.. not my experience, but that of a family member.. it was pretty bad honestly

Back